Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! (2237 Views)

Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by TheFreeOne: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Ndywin:
I bet with all these allegations Amechi will still make ministerial list, APC dare not rist not compensating this man Or else this will be the beginning of an end to their party.

Mini...gini

If you are from rivers you better start gathering your stones cos "Someone" is about to be stoned.

If Buhari makes Ameachi minister then he should be a partaker of the stones judgement.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Demdem(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2015
crixtex:

Demdem u cant vouch dat any politician hasnt stolen a dime....

Goon did u read this part of my earlier post? Does it make sense to u?

I have repeatedly asked that Amaechi be probed and if found wanting should face the music but believe u me, this issue will not in any way make him see that jail...
..........Amaechi isnt a saint but in terms of serving his people, he was top notch.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Demdem:

I have repeatedly asked that Amaechi be probed and if found wanting should face the music but believe u me, this issue will not in any way make him see that jail...
..........Amaechi isnt a saint but in terms of serving his people, he was top notch.
Alright... hope u wud say d same for oda pple too.. tnx.. and I m not a goon like you ok..
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
double0seven:

but seriously, if the amount quoted was actually withdrawn, infrastructure or no infrastructure, it too too damn too much;over 53 billion withdrawal from a state's reserve within just a year Se na hin Government must do all the infrastructure Rivers state will use for the next 20 years? if that figure is correct, without a doubt, a lot of embezzlement has tAken place.

it's valleys reserve account for a reason; it's meant to be an economic financial backbone , a safety haven for the state.
[b]
Let me indulge u a little bit. All figures are estimates.
By Nov 2013, allocation to rivers during oil boom was between 16- 20 billion monthly and on this premix, budget was prepared and ready by Dec 2013. By that December to January 2014, income started dropping and allocations dwindling to record lows leaving huge deficits on the budget. By the time Amaechi was receiving his last allocation as at may, he got 8 plus billion. Tell me how much billions will be required to offset the deficit of an entire year budget premixed on 15-20 billion monthly? Another option for him was to have prepared a supplementary budget to reflect the true reality but he chose not to. U can freely criticise him on that. Instead he chose to go into his savings to fund his budget defcits.
Just an eye opener to u, the first allocation to wike from abuja in June was 12 billion, by July, Wike received 25 billionan increase despite lower oil prices yet this didn't stop him from borrowing 30 billion within 30 days yet not all liabilities Av been settled yet.
The morale of all these is while 53 billion is such an hefty amount but for a state like Rivers, it isn't that much.[/b]
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
crixtex:

Alright... hope u wud say d same for oda pple too.. tnx.. and I m not a goon like you ok..

Name the other people people u Av in mind and I will say the same think except of cos General Buhari. cool
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Demdem:

Name the other people people u Av in mind and I will say the same think except of cos General Buhari. cool
Fashola, TA orji, NOI....
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
crixtex:

Fashola, TA orji, NOI....

Demdem:

I have repeatedly asked that Fashola, TA orji, NOI be probed and if found wanting should face the music but believe u me, this issue will not in any way make him see that jail...
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Demdem:

Lol.. demdem... oya GEJ nko??
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
crixtex:

Lol.. demdem... oya GEJ nko??

Believe u me, u wouldn't want me to say anything about that curse.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by anonimi: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
HyDee001:

Odikwa very interesting.
"We steal because you people do not stone us" - Amaechi
*starts gathering stones.

Bro, I go fit borrow inside your stones? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Demdem:
Believe u me, u wouldn't want me to say anything about that curse.
Chai!! if u b God, GEJ for no get hope for heaven again.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East / Look At What Sen. Ben Murray Bruce Tweeted About Boko Haram And Social Media / Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.