Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Disturbing Trend About Sniper Consumption - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disturbing Trend About Sniper Consumption (397 Views)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Trend About Sniper Consumption by MikelEleta(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]I work in the hospital and there's a disturbing trend have noticed lately. Sometimes this seems crazy to me. In the past two months we have had about 5 cases of people consuming sniper to commit suicide. Of this number 4 are females and only one is a male. For those who don't know what sniper is its a VERY powerful chemical used mainly for killing unwanted pest. There's a case of a young lady of 15 who took sniper and was rushed to the hospital. After she was revived she said the sniper was taking because her mum used to disturb her that she is wayward and not serious and always scold her that's why she wanted to take my life. I just shook my head. The other case was a woman who said her husband always beats her up and she is tired of the marriage. The surprising one was the case of the only male victim who said his wife was always nagging and never gave him a rest of mind that's why he decided to take his life. Sad enough we were able to revive all of them EXCEPT the only male who was revived but later gave up the ghost in the morning. The mans wife was later seen crying and wailing and the mans brother warned her that she would see when they get home. Funny enough the womans people told her not to worry that nothing would happen. It was a funny scenario but I don't know how they resolved it because I didn't follow them home. The rate of sniper intake is becomingh alarming and I think people whould always be careful were they store it at home. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!
Re: Disturbing Trend About Sniper Consumption by paul288yahoo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
sad..

(1) (Reply)

Ebsu-2nd-admission-list-20152015 / Kanu Arrested In Lagos Nigeria / FG Asks Court To Put Okah In Chains After Suicide Attempt - Thenews.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.