Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Want To Publish Your Book? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Want To Publish Your Book? (414 Views)

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Publish Your Book? by sundayerhun(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have conversed with a number of writers with a longing to get published, but they are yet to hit the road with traditional publishing.

I tell them about the possibility of publishing online, but they wave it off because they are skeptical. They feel nobody will buy their books, or it's not a proper way to get published. But that is not true.

I am proud to say that I have four books published online. I have sold on amazon, smashwords, apple, kobo, and especially, okadabooks.

Online publishing may not be so popular in this part of the country, but that does not erode the fact that it is effective. If I were you, I would put away my skepticism away for once, and give it a try.

I offer publishing assistance. I edit, polish, design the cover, and publish your book in any site of your choice.

Below are the little stipends I do charge to get your work beautifully crafted, and published digitally.

1) Amazon Kindle: #3000
Your book is available in the biggest bookstore in the world.

2) Smashwords:#6000
Your book gets to Kobo, Apple Store, Sony, and several others.

3) Okadabooks:
Your book is easily purchased by the african market.

4) Lulu: #5000
Beside your book being available digitally, people can order for it, and get a print copy.

So sure you want to get done with it? Email me today, tomorrow or whenever: sundayerhun@gmail.com
Or call, text or WhatsApp: 08164041005

Expecting you!

(1) (Reply)

Dreams For Writers / The Visit / Determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.