Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics (1287 Views)

Economics Or Statistics Students Pls Check In, I Need Your Help / First Class Maths Or Statistics Graduate Scholarship To US / How To Change Fron Comp Science/economics To Comp Science In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics by hayPizzle(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
hi nairalanders,am a jambite,a science student..my o level results is complete and okay..I did jamb this year.I chus economics(my subj combo are economics,geography,English and math)I scored 262 and chus usman Dan fodio uni @ sokoto..I did post jamb and wrote(English,math,eco,gov,geo)...the admission list is not yet out...but plz I want to change to accounting or statistics plz is it possible? plz I need help..

cc;fynestboi,richiez and other guru who fit help
Re: Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics by luvkia(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Get the admission first and then do change of course. It is easier if the courses are in the same faculty.
Re: Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics by TheMainMan: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
buh why change from economics to accounting.. undecided..

1 Like

Re: Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics by hayPizzle(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
TheMainMan:
buh why change from economics to accounting.. undecided..
just feel like buh should I leave it....advise ur Boi nah
Re: Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics by hayPizzle(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2015
luvkia:
Get the admission first and then do change of course. It is easier if the courses are in the same faculty.
they are not in the same faculty.. economics nah social science and accounting nah management science
Re: Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics by FunnyDude(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2015
How did you passed waec? This your spellings full of errors and lacks basic punctuation in a sentence.Smh.
I will advice you choose Statistics because of the vast nature of it..I.e Economy Statistics,Financial Statistics,Government Statistics.Show me any govt ministry that does not use statistics in their day-to-day activities because it Statistics require Fact and Figures.
But make sure you are grounded in calculations and numbers before you can make good grades in it.All the Best!!

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria Direct Entry Screening Exercise For 2015/2016 / VERY BAD!! UNILAG Students Sleep Outside In The Rain (photos) / Covenant University Postgraduate Entrance Examination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.