Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too (10729 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I'm just kiddn.. So whch of dem do u belong?

Anyone u place mi so check my dp now n place mi
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2015
lanicky:
Lol

Declare ur own jor
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

Anyone u place mi so check my dp now n place mi
chubby, pretty face... I cnt say if ur sexy lol cuz u aint wearin a bikini...
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Swaggzkid: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

Bum bum and breast grin

And wahelse? E never finish na
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

Hehehe trouble dey sleep person go wake am declare ur asset asap

cheesycheesy I am used to his insults, abuses and boasts ...BTW I only said the truth...he believes myself or even everybody is a pauper who can't afford his lifestyle or wealth with less IQ level hence under him ...he says this with every assurance... so I have to thank God for not making me a foot mat for his likes cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by peeparty(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2015
lanicky:
Lol. Since GMB became our president, my assets has reduced drastically.

Anyways...

My assets as at 11th of September 2015 are:

A boyfriend
4 side guys
10 magas
20 gowns
17 tops
20 brassieres
25 pants
5 skirts
4 suit skirt
14 heel shoes
7 flat shoes
7 belts
5 faze caps
10 berets
10 shirts
1 wristwatch
4 bracelets
2 phones

Statement of account.... Abeg Resttongue

Trypa....you know I ain't telling the truth..don't you? cheesy

madam wetin you dey use 10 beret do?
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Unprovoked attack is a sign of frustration and miserable living! grin

Calling someone you don't know outside NL arrogant and pompous is an indication of low self esteem. That's not my fault and there is nothing I can do to help your situation, I'm sorry. grin

MizMyColi, please don't mention me alongside this particular moniker anymore. You can clearly see what he has made of your innocent and sincere intention here.

cheesygrin I don't need to meet you offline to know you and your pompous and arrogant self...I already know that from all you do and vomit here ...BTW I don't move with your type offline because their arrogance and pride pisses me off cheesy Keep boasting online here of your phantom wealth, luxury and intelligence... I don't give a damn but will always call you out whenever I feel like cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by orunto27: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
You are a junk of mean order.
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by PassingShot(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin I don't need to meet you offline to know you and your pompous and arrogant self...I already know that from all you do and vomit here ...BTW I don't move with your type offline because their arrogance and pride pisses me off cheesy Keep boasting online here of your phantom wealth, luxury and intelligence... I don't give a damn but will always call you out whenever I feel like cheesygrin
[/s]
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
peeparty:

madam wetin you dey use 10 beret do?

She dey use them go met her guys them for back of NL
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

And wahelse? E never finish na

P*ssy
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
chubby, pretty face... I cnt say if ur sexy lol cuz u aint wearin a bikini...

Heheh don't worry my nect dp will b on dat wink
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesycheesy I am used to his insults, abuses and boasts ...BTW I only said the truth...he believes myself or even everybody is a pauper who can't afford his lifestyle or wealth with less IQ level hence under him ...he says this with every assurance... so I have to thank God for not making me a foot mat for his likes cheesy

And they are more of his kind on NL here o
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
lanicky:
Lol. Since GMB became our president, my assets has reduced drastically.

Anyways...

My assets as at 11th of September 2015 are:

A boyfriend
4 side guys
10 magas
20 gowns
17 tops
20 brassieres
25 pants
5 skirts
4 suit skirt
14 heel shoes
7 flat shoes
7 belts
5 faze caps
10 berets
10 shirts
1 wristwatch
4 bracelets
2 phones

Statement of account.... Abeg Resttongue

Trypa....you know I ain't telling the truth..don't you? cheesy

Lanicky u na baba mutum na u be o, babalowo u get money o
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

Heheh don't worry my nect dp will b on dat wink
nigerian girls dat r too shy to wear a bikini.. Go to d beach u wee see girls tying wrapper.. My gosh..
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Swaggzkid: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

P♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ssy

This one asset much be probed: By me personally wink wink
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by peeparty(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

She dey use them go met her guys them for back of NL
Allow her talk jarey.
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
nigerian girls dat r too shy to wear a bikini.. Go to d beach u wee see girls tying wrapper.. My gosh..

Lol and some tires ashoke lmao
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by asumo12: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:
As a good citizen ave also declared my own asset which are
1*five trouser
2*9 tops
3*3 skit
4*no house
5*two bathroom slippers
6*two shoes
7*three pam slippers
8*one belt/two watches
9*half bag of pure water
10*one drum of rain water
11*one bottle of oil cream(ororo eran dindin)
12*two phone bb n nokia palasa
13*three kongo of black yam floor(elubo isu)
14*four ankara
15*three pot and one kettle
16*one set of spoons and plate
17*one lantern
18*one stove
19*one carpet and one mouka foam
20*14inch LG TV/one decoder
21*one boyfriend
22*six pants and three bra
23*N1000@GT bank and 1,875@union bank
24*gex I ave ah cat and bike as well
Lobatan
Thanks all

Peeparty
Asumo
Lanicky
Profojah

US that all uve got?

undecided

What about the 10 Pata and 8 bra i dash u as birthday gifts?

undecided
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

This one asset much be probed: By me personally wink wink

U r much welcome
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
asumo12:

US that all uve got?

undecided
What about the 10 Pata and 8 bra i dash u as birthday gifts?

undecided

Lol u don carry come again where ave u been? cheesy
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by bettercreature(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Seriously you guys should declear your assets
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by asumo12: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

lipsrsealed

Been around bae

How your end nah?

Abeg u help me see kingtom?
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by asumo12: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

lipsrsealed

Been around bae

How your end nah?

Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

And they are more of his kind on NL here o
cheesy Nah so we see am...dogs that bite don't bark but they don't know this
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

Lol and some tires ashoke lmao
hahahaha d yoruba girls r guilty of this cheesy
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
asumo12:

lipsrsealed

Been around bae

How your end nah?

Kingtom I kinda did o he actually came begging mi for salt few hours ago his cooking beans he will still be here
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy Nah so we see am...dogs that bite don't bark but they don't know this

Seconded in oda news have u declared ur assets?
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Trypa(f): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahaha d yoruba girls r guilty of this cheesy

grin cheesy make them catch u
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

Seconded in oda news have u declared ur assets?

cheesycheesy I have two precious babes who both dumped me for reasons I don't know tongue Sandydayz & 360ng ...they are simply my only valued assets outside my family and close friends cheesy
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin

- A phone (Nokia C6).

- #2364 at First Bank of Nigeria.

- A charcoal pressing iron and electric iron.

- 4 tubers of yam.

- A sport bicycle.

- A poultry consisting of 24 bowlers and 17 layers.

- A radio set.

- A farm (palm plantation).

And finally,

18 cups of kpokpo garri.
Re: My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

grin cheesy make them catch u
I dey gidigba for dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) / Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC / FADAMA Promotes Agriculture In Malkohi IDP Camp Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.