Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Hot Ladies At Tech Show - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hot Ladies At Tech Show (531 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Ladies At Tech Show by Chanzy1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Last two months I was at the #techplus2015 conference and exhibition which held at Eko hotels & Suites VI, Lagos and when I twitted and posted about the occasion and the ladies I met, little did I know that these ladies wouldn’t just turn me to a love sick idiot but would put me into one of the worst trouble I have been in on social media, barely minutes after the post, messages flooded my inbox, guys asking who are these God sent ladies that finally humbled me, ladies writing messages that can only be interpreted as “young man am coming for you!!’ at first I kept my calm but now after thinking about it I guess it would be for the greater good for me to tell everyone about these ladies.
Note: For the benefit of some inexperienced or underage Friends on my list, certain descriptions have been withheld in this post.
Sit tight, this is a love story so like Prison Break series it might seem confusing at first but trust me unlike the Twilight franchise you would be grateful you read to the end. Please don’t judge my admiration, I just love good creations.
Physically they were gorgeous, just looking at their faces make you believe that we are actually made in God’s image and just beneath the face when you remove the expensive dress up lies a doubly charged combination that you wouldn’t forget in a while and keeps calling you to push out all in it from the pierced nozzles. I wouldn’t talk about the back because it just makes you go cuckoo. Just glancing at their elegant athlete-formed limbs makes u spit on Emma Watson, simply put they have more inches than are appropriate to describe in a public media such as these. Truth be told, I have been with other ladies (Some of which I am not proud to have entered) and do meet a LOT of them at work daily but seeing these beauties made the ladies at work to seem disgusting.
Although coming with a more muscular distant cousin, they always had men circling them as if to prevent you from touching the intoxicating body, trust me it took time but I was on suit and my charm helped me work my way through several private protocol to find out what was really inside this expensive clothing, what I found out took my breathe away, pure untapped pleasure was between the front of the limbs the only farfetched activity was kissing it and never letting go, towards the backside made me wonder if anything else apart from burnt money comes out from that hole. If they are actually released gas, the sound would sound more soothing and melodious than Yanni’s Jazz (and mehn!! is that not good music to the ear)
I couldn’t ride these ladies right away because they don’t come cheap and they had these, ‘no-price-no-riding’ policy and right there and then it came as a vision to me, I have to make these two my brides. Do not judge me yet, I know they say the beautiful ones are not yet born but am more of a bird in hand kind of guy. I inquired and realized that where they came from was worse than Mbano Imo state when it comes to bride price (No offense). Anyway I was consoled that turning these ladies on was as stressful as some others I have come across in the past, all you need to do is touch the right places and bam we have lift off.
I didn’t need to hear anything from the guest speakers anymore because these were my motivation to succeed in life. I knew I had to have them or maybe their younger sisters knowing fully those ones would be far more gorgeous. It was a point of realization of life purpose because the beauty was overwhelming, but just like most ladies roaming the streets of VI, they were high maintenance and am just an intern, earning less than minimum wage. They were the perfect partners, bridging your pleasure and needs, yet supporting you through any pump you would come across. Most interestingly they were open to having them both or even dealing with more ladies. No jealousy, no cheating spy, just pure pleasure (that’s my kind of thing). It was a great pleasure meeting them.
I can’t stop talking about them but I would do a more comprehensive analysis and if you can did deep enough you would find the more private, intimate and interesting details about this one day stand from my blog.

For reference purposes or for the girls who really want to know who is challenging their chances with this awesome being (even though I strongly doubt you girls have a fighting chance), the ladies names are Jaguar F and XJ and the cousins are the Range Rover Discovery and Autobiography. Thank you for your Audience.

Dedicated to Everyone who loves beautiful things (PinoPino)
#techplus2015 ‪#‎AutoLove‬ ‪#‎CoscharisMotors‬ ‪#‎Engineering‬ ‪#‎Jaguar‬

(1) (Reply)

First Brain-powered Car In The World Being Developed / New Audi A4 Allroad Quattro To Go On Sale This Summer / Verify Your Car Regń Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.