Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) (51308 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Elsie Okpocha Shows Off Her Perfumes / [PHOTOS] Checkout Where Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes And Creams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Zi: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Some very foolish people with one fridge that services a family of 10 plus egwusi, ogbono, okro, pepper will soon do copy-cat angry angry

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by LatestTrend: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Swaggzkid: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Our naija gal oya come and make this a trending trend

Lubbish
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
I ll soon declare my assets to the public
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
ujasenta:
I forgot to laugh

SO BE REMINDED
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by NICOGRAVITY: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Sunlight and heat reduces the effect of your perfumes over time.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by nzgal: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2015
All this to store creams and serums to maintain the "yellow" colour. Abeg is she not originally fair?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Some poor blokes like vickyrotex,eleko1,rokiatu,seun,ishylove and lalasticlala will come here and write "vanity upon vanity" grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2015
NOT WITH D RATE AT WHICH PHCN AS BEEN GENEROUS WITH ELECTRICITY. NA ALL OF THEM GO TURN ICE ( EVEN IN THE FRIDGE)
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2015
abuaoyen:
We learn every day! Got that....
hahahahahahahaha like say you get a single perfume and fridge for house grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:

like seriously!! dis is all u got to say?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by margclever: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Some poor blokes like vickyrotex,eleko1,rokiatu,seun,ishylove and lalasticlala will come here and write "vanity upon vanity" grin
but na vanity now, how will this return the billions amaechi stole from rivers
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2015
adedayourt:
NOT WITH D RATE AT WHICH PHCN AS BEEN GENEROUS WITH ELECTRICITY. NA ALL OF THEM GO TURN ICE ( EVEN IN THE FRIDGE)
in that case PMB is working
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Tomrock007(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2015
She store her own Perfume in the Freezer and I store my own Money inn the Freezer
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2015
ylaa:
NA YOU SHE FOR COME MARRY
Hahahahahaaaa! FUNNY.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2015
margclever:
but na vanity now, how will this return the billions amaechi stole from rivers
the babe na amaechi wife?no let me wound you o
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2015
She wants to smell cool, I guess.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
in that case PMB is working

and the wailers are busy wailing
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
adedayourt:

like seriously!! dis is all u got to say?
Am just speechless,, How does this kind of topic make FP??
But I already deleted that post.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by mickeymimi: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
flauntin tinz..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Tomrock007:
She store her own Perfume in the Freezer and I store my own Money inn the Freezer

she showed us her pefumes in the fridge. show us ur money in the freezer else.......
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by ylaa(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
jaymichael:
Hahahahahaaaa! FUNNY.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Am just speechless,, How does this kind of topic make FP??
But I already deleted that post.

good ques.

Cc
lalastica
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2015
adedayourt:

and the wailers are busy wailing
dem go die
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Naff24(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2015
LesbianBoy:
LOOSE caroline who left her agemates to go and marry her ancestor because of money! Nansense and ingredient!

Meanwhile....

Buhari pls probe her marriage!
NONSENSE and ingredient shocked
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by margclever: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
iyangbali abeg na joke o o, but i dey suspect u o, her husband get big head and chest o
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dem go die

make dem no die abeg.

aint goona be fun if we don av dem around grin

der wailing is like d moan of my wife during missionary styyle

even ef i neva marry grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by margclever: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na joke oo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2015
seriously serious!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Warrisdis! Na d way women wan te make Fridge cost dis gal dey do so. Trust Nigerian gals, they be like *Bae I need Samsung Double Deck Fridge for storing my cosmetic* Thunder fire una! angry

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by margclever: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
seriously serious!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
o boy go pay for advert, this ur jumia nonsense is getting too much, haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) / Sira Kante Rocks Ankara Swimsuit / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.