Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Any Training School For Nanies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Training School For Nanies (656 Views)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Parents, Here Is A Special School For Your Kids / Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Training School For Nanies by kwenu: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hi all please i like to know if theres anywhere in the country where they train Nannies?

please help, i have an elderly aunt that will like to undergo the training so that she can render better nanny service when shes done with the training

shes interested in taking care of elderly people

hope to read back from you guys

i ll appreciate
Re: Any Training School For Nanies by GodnGold: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keep surfing the Internet. kind regards.

1 Like

Re: Any Training School For Nanies by blessedtwins: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2015
You can google www.icarella.com

(1) (Reply)

Man Raped His Two Daughters, Impregnate One / Nigerian Economic Situation And The Kind Of Wives Men Need Now.... / Ladies And Gentlemen Whats Ur Take On This As Concerning Family Decisions ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.