Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) (1303 Views)

Chelsea Offer Mikel To Southampton / Counting On Mikel To Be A Messi- Segun Odegbami / Jury's Out On Mikel - Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Meldrick(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2009
06.04.09 | tribalfootball.com
Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho is planning to raid former club Chelsea for midfielder John Obi Mikel.

The Milan-based Mediaset says Mourinho wants to blow Chelsea out of the water with a stunning contract offer to the Nigeria international.

Obi Mikel is currently on £1.5 million-a-year and is seeking closer to £2.5 million-a-year to re-sign with Chelsea. However, Mourinho hopes to tempt him by offering a massive £3.3 million-a-year to bring the midfielder to Milan in the summer.

ACCORDING TO TUFACE IDIBIA, WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO ONE CAN CURSE. SHAME ON YOU MIKEL HATERS. EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T SEE THE GOOD IN YOUR OWN, OTHERS VALUE HIM AND HE IS SOARING LIKE AN EAGLE.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2009
And so what?
Chelsea bought Sheva for 31 Mill
United bought veron for 28.1 million
They all flopped.What's exactly your point?
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by yousouph(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2009
This is just speculation, nothing much 2 it. The transfer window is not open & Mourinho can deny d report 2morow.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by MrCrackles(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2009
Peanuts is what a Arrow and shitty player like Mikel deserve!

But then i have to question the authenticity of this story, knowing fully well Inter Milan dont buy crap players, especially the likes of Mikel
! grin
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Dotman01(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2009
The point is for a coach like mourinho nd intermilan to make a bid 4 him , dat shows dat he's doin a gud job, (he's goin from glory to glory) and its true shame on mikel's condemners
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by MrCrackles(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
Dotman01:

The point is for a coach like mourinho nd intermilan to make a bid 4 him , dat shows dat he's doin a gud job, (he's goin from glory to glory) and its true shame on mikel's condemners

A transfer is not always confirmed and complete until you see the player wearing in the team's colour!

This is just another spoof rumour and trust me, Mikel has a better chance of going on loan to Barnsley than getting signed by Inter Milan!
cheesy
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Kx: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

This is just another spoof rumour and trust me, Mikel has a better chance of going on loan to Barnsley than getting signed by Inter Milan![/font] cheesy
What more can i say!.
At his class,d best is a loan deal to lower division.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Meldrick(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2009
Kx:

What more can i say!.
At his class,d best is a loan deal to lower division.

UNFORTUNATELY, YOU MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF XPECIALLY WITH THIS GREAT NEWS
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by debosky(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2009
Why buy Mikel when they have Muntari?

Sounds like speculation to me. . . .besides, what is the big deal in getting more cash? Does that prove he is a quality player or that a club has silly money to spend.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Meldrick(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
debosky:

Why buy Mikel when they have Muntari?

Sounds like speculation to me. . . .besides, what is the big deal in getting more cash? Does that prove he is a quality player or that a club has silly money to spend.

Ask urself, why did Clelsea buy Mikel when there was Makelele, Essien?
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by tayoccu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
imagine,these complete sports reading mikel obi bootlickers!

so what if that Arrow is transfered for £3.3million?
does that guarantee that he'll stop being a bloody ungrateful Arrow?
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by HNIC(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2009
The tabloids would do anything to sell their stories to Gullible people like you.
The same Mourinho may not even be at Inter at the end of the season! lipsrsealed
who knows?
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by philip0906(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
Every one of u condemning Mikel should gently and calmly sign out.D thread is not 4 U.U were not askd 2 comment abi una no read d thread well?
Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners).
SUCKAS.
Wether speculation or rumour Mikel is worth every penny.Im very sure u r all Man u fans .
SHAME ON U ALL(FERGUSON DON BLIND UNA EYES).una no even get 1 single african playa abi na dat angola boy una loan out? cheesy
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by switch47(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
mikel better leave that mumu club b4 its late. meanwhile it was chelski who bought veron not man u. waste
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by lagoslag: 4:16am On Apr 08, 2009
I'm not here to take sides of supporters of mikel nor haters of mikel but what i'm here to say is that why is mikel's name all over NL? make una let the poor boy rest, this hating is getting irritating. if he has done anything bad in the past, he shouldn't be crucified like that. Thats his life and he doesn't owe anyone how to live it. If he makes excuses just to stay away playing for nigeria, fine. na u dey feed him papa? we've seen countless players that chose not to play for nigeria instead choose other countries. we've seen players that have done worst things that u could ever imagine but one thing we keep forgeting is that these players don't owe their life to nigeria but their choice to do whatever they are comfortable doing. i don't blame players for such act cos nigeria doesn't help things at all. when a player gets injured serving his country, the country quickly forgets that he ever put his career and life on the line and played his heart out. What happened to Amunike? who ever talks about sam okparaji today or pays his family royalty or something. take this track and field athlete for example Francis Obikwelu who was initially running for nigeria and winning medals. when injury struck, nigeria neglected him and he had to go all the way to canada himself to take care of it. After he got back on his feet, he felt that no one really cared about him nor his future and then decides to pick up a portuguese citizenship and then ran for portugal. Just after then stupid nigerians like the ones on NL started lashing out at him for refusing to run for his country. where were these people and nigeria when the poor boy was in pain? so you guys should let mikel be, he doesn't owe anybody his life, he plays whenever he wants to and better off if, nigeria doesn't like it simply don't call him up for assignments. go and blame the system and leave the players out. Call up Taiwo ogunjobi and his fellows and criticize them cos when mikel gets injured in the line of duty they are going to spend mikel's medical allowance in france with their families and then u switch on ur computer lashing out at innocent players thereby forgetting to see the main problem cos you probably just another nigerian with an incomplete brain fusion from drinking garri all ur life. thats what the govt made up for u to believe cos garri is the best food u could eat and oil money is for them and their family and u greatfully said its true oga to that. Easy manipulated nigerians, open ur eyes and see clearly if garri gree u see.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by chidichris(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2009
can someone here tell me why nigerians will not continue suffering?
the kind of hatred many of us have shown to an individual struggler cannot be compared to what we show to our politicians who have used what belong to all of us as their personal belongings.
tell me how a man who hates good news will progress.
but if Mikel is Blessed by God, who can course him? and the answer is nobody.
i have looked back from the days of his transfer saga till date, nigerians wrote mikel off but God did not. he has been moving from glory to glory. what is greatness in relation to a boy of yesterday in one of the biggest clubs in the world and among the richest nigerian players.
hate him or love him, God's hands are upon him and that is why he has in the past disobeyed all theories and will in future continue in his progressive ways.
if anone here hates money which mikel likes, let money no comey your ways and if anyone here hates progress which mikel has so far achieved, let progress no come your ways.
most people condeming everything mikel does are never do wells and most of them are childrem of the criminals who have raped nigeria and nigerians to poverty.
may the God of mikel be my God for he is a God of progress and success.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2009
@switch,
United bought Veron in 2001 from Lazio for a then -British record transfer fee of 28.1 million pounds.He left two seasons later in 2003 to chelsea for around 15 million pounds.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Meldrick(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2009
lagoslag:

I'm not here to take sides of supporters of mikel nor haters of mikel but what i'm here to say is that why is mikel's name all over NL? make una let the poor boy rest, this hating is getting irritating. if he has done anything bad in the past, he shouldn't be crucified like that. Thats his life and he doesn't owe anyone how to live it. If he makes excuses just to stay away playing for nigeria, fine. na u dey feed him papa? we've seen countless players that chose not to play for nigeria instead choose other countries. we've seen players that have done worst things that u could ever imagine but one thing we keep forgeting is that these players don't owe their life to nigeria but their choice to do whatever they are comfortable doing. i don't blame players for such act cos nigeria doesn't help things at all. when a player gets injured serving his country, the country quickly forgets that he ever put his career and life on the line and played his heart out. What happened to Amunike? who ever talks about sam okparaji today or pays his family royalty or something. take this track and field athlete for example Francis Obikwelu who was initially running for nigeria and winning medals. when injury struck, nigeria neglected him and he had to go all the way to canada himself to take care of it. After he got back on his feet, he felt that no one really cared about him nor his future and then decides to pick up a portuguese citizenship and then ran for portugal. Just after then stupid nigerians like the ones on NL started lashing out at him for refusing to run for his country. where were these people and nigeria when the poor boy was in pain? so you guys should let mikel be, he doesn't owe anybody his life, he plays whenever he wants to and better off if, nigeria doesn't like it simply don't call him up for assignments. go and blame the system and leave the players out. Call up Taiwo ogunjobi and his fellows and criticize them cos when mikel gets injured in the line of duty they are going to spend mikel's medical allowance in france with their families and then u switch on ur computer lashing out at innocent players thereby forgetting to see the main problem cos you probably just another nigerian with an incomplete brain fusion from drinking garri all ur life. thats what the govt made up for u to believe cos garri is the best food u could eat and oil money is for them and their family and u greatfully said its true oga to that. Easy manipulated nigerians, open ur eyes and see clearly if garri gree u see.
God bless u my brother.

chidichris:

can someone here tell me why nigerians will not continue suffering?
the kind of hatred many of us have shown to an individual struggler cannot be compared to what we show to our politicians who have used what belong to all of us as their personal belongings.
tell me how a man who hates good news will progress.
but if Mikel is Blessed by God, who can course him? and the answer is nobody.
i have looked back from the days of his transfer saga till date, nigerians wrote mikel off but God did not. he has been moving from glory to glory. what is greatness in relation to a boy of yesterday in one of the biggest clubs in the world and among the richest nigerian players.
hate him or love him, God's hands are upon him and that is why he has in the past disobeyed all theories and will in future continue in his progressive ways.
if anone here hates money which mikel likes, let money no comey your ways and if anyone here hates progress which mikel has so far achieved, let progress no come your ways.
most people condeming everything mikel does are never do wells and most of them are childrem of the criminals who have raped nigeria and nigerians to poverty.
may the God of mikel be my God for he is a God of progress and success.
May it be well with you. I realized some people are enemies of progress. Instead of wishing Mikel well xpecially for this development, they are wishing themselves the opposite. Mikel haters, I advise you were your boots and take Mikel's place in the Super Eagles. You all have not excelled in your individual careers and you open your dirty mouth to condemn someone who has made a name for himself. If e easy let your name be heard in your own area of specialization.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
Meldrick,
People have their opinions on Mikel,and I feel you should stop being childish about this topic.
Mikel has not helped himself over time,and if you were objective,as I doubt you are,you would understand where they come from.

There's no need to insult people who don't support your point of view on this issue.
And regardless of whatever the topic says,anyone is free to express his or her opinion on any topic.
The way you his supporters carry this Mikel on earth,one would be forced to think he was God in human form.

lagoslag,
That isn't a very intelligent post.
Sameul Eto'o once offered a winning bonus to his team mates if Cameroun won a world cup qualifier.
What did Cameroun do for him?
George Weah kitted the whole liberian team in 2002 World cup qualifiers and paid for their travels.
what did Liberia do for him?
Dikembe Mutombo paid the acreitation fees of DR Congo's female basketball team in the 2004 olympics.
What did DR Congo do for him?

It's all about patriotism.Etoo has built schools in Cameroun.Dikembe Mutombo (I doubt if you know him-check google if you don't) built the biggest hospital in DR Congo where people recieve almost free treatment.Weah,enough said about his humanitarian efforts.Drogba the same.
And they are not expecting their country to do anything for them.Yet they show up on time for their respective countries,play their hearts out and always end up being nominated for all the top awards.Because they understand what it takes to be a profesional.
Here,in Nigeria,the least you can do for millions of soccer fans in Nigeria-show a little commitment to the national team -is a big issue for these "stars" Mikel inclusive.
The only person Nigeria owes,as someone said is the Okwaraji family.Truth is,injuries happen in sport.where is Obikwelu's career right now?Is he a top 5 sprinter in the world today?Hell no.Ask any athlete;the ones who decamp to another country end up losing the most,because they have to wait 3 years before representing their "new" country in any major event.Where is Glory alozie since Sydney?Not to say the way Nigeria treats her own is right.But leaving Nigeria hasn't been good professionaly for anyone who's done it.
If ours were professional enough,they would realise that they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them.
chidichris always says thrash.as if Mikel is a man of God.NA you sabi which god you dey talk about.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by chidichris(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
It's all about patriotism.

EASTBAY,
without wasting much time, how patrotic are as a person?
how are u representing nigeria?
do u believe that when there is a dirt in ur eyes, u cannot remove another man's dirt?
could u please name one nigerian that is patrotic.
if mikel is not patrotic by honouring invitation and playing for nigeria even when he is sick, then patrotism must have a different meaning from what english dictionaries have.
could u pls explain to me why mikel among millions of nigerian players is always on the lips of everybody?

Mikel has not helped himself over time,

and who made u a judge over his life? are his parents? are u in any way related to mikel? are his parents complaining? why do u take drugs for another person's headache? in which aspect of life are u better than mikel? how have u been helping urself, ur family, ur state and nigeria as a whole?

mikel as a man, has done very well in his field that he is today enjoying an international recognition by the highest authority in the field. he at his age has such influence that nigerian president knows him by his name so where are u even in the gossip kingdom? even if u are an armed robber, u are not doing well in ur field. what do u call not helping himself? no matter how cow purge, it can never be as small as a goat. that guy that is not doing well can never come low as ur family multiply by 1000.
why are u allowing envy and jealous to overtake ur sense of reasoning? if he stops so far today, he has played with and against the biggest names in the world football and that is what u call not helping himself.

maybe, the criminal politicians we have here in nigeria are patrotic and they are helping themselves.
maybe, all the lagos born throway are patrotic and helping themselves.
how can a no body come out to condem a super star? is it not another way of insulting ur god?
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2009
Chidichris,
Read through my post and get the message.
Stop carrying Mikel on your (empty) head like he's your god.

the issue is is not my patriotism.
His fellow pros from other african countries are points of reference.Isn't that enough for you to bury your head in shame over the punk?

why can't we imbibe their spirit and ways?
forget all that garbage talk about politicians.This is a sporting discussion.whatever axe you have to grind with them is not my problem.

Your arguments are childish to say the very least.And sometimes answering you is an excercise in futility because you simply refuse to learn and listen to other people's points of view.
abeg,grow up and use your brains.you're a damn adult.I don't believe dimwits like you would be so stupid as to expose how empty you are.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by lagoslag: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
@eastbay
Thats not a very intelligent post you said, yes its not cos you are one of those nigerians with an incomplete brain fusion. just because someone decides to pick a different nationality means he's not patriotic? How patriotic is nigeria to u? lets be realistic here. Its all about struggling and people strive very hard just to get to the next day. After toiling hard and finally getting to their promise land, what most people think first is financial security for their families and friends because the country has taught us how work in that direction due to the hardship we face in nigeria. So if any anybody decides to change their nationality just to make ends meet doesn't mean he or she is not patriotic. U talked about francis obikwelu and where he is now. He holds the record for the fastest time in the 100 m set by a European competitor with a time of 9.86 seconds. He finished second in the 100 m at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, the first medal ever in athletics sprinting events for Portugal. He won 100 m and 200 m in 2006 at the European Championships in Athletics and became the first athlete to win both 100 m and 200 m in the same European Championship since 1978.   what he has archieved after giving up his nigerian citizenship is priceless. He's happily retired now cos he's come off age.

Glory Alozie Oluchi was born December 30, 1977 she won a whole lots of medals with her spanish side and u dont expect her to still compete effectively at the age of 32 with the new generation of 15 to 20year sprinters.

U mentioned what george weah has done for liberia, what samuel did in cameroun e.t.c but failing to mention what our nigerian footballer has done u patriotic idiot ( sorry i used that word but u deserved it) Where is kanu's heart foundation? segun odegabmi football academy just to mention a few. i guess these nigerians are not patriotic to u. At end of the day, being patriotic is something everyone should emulate but not at the expense of your supper. eat, when ur belle full then u can think of being patriotic, thats how it works in nigeria. Its reality, this is not england nor america. face reality. Eastbay wea dey talk about patriotism, na ur jobless type dey wakabout town dey destroy public property. I'm sure u are presently seeking an asylum is sudan but if that the way for u and ur family to survive, my guy carry go.

Don't type cos u want to but type cos u have something worthy to write and next time u mention my name in your post be ready to take the hit cos i'll end ur career on NL.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Meldrick(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2009
Eastbay:

People have their opinions on Mikel,and I feel you should stop being childish about this topic.
The way you his supporters carry this Mikel on earth,one would be forced to think he was God in human form.

Eastbay,
there is no point been jealous over a man's achievement. Pray to God that he will do your's too and work hard. Also try to understand proper english because nobody has said Mikel is God in human form. Just learn to appreciate a man when he is doing well
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2009
lagoslag,
i've got nothing to say to your lame brain.
Kanu has his heart foundation.What has nigeria done for him?If he's expecting anything,he won't give back.
But it's apparent a complete dolt like you will never get the drift of this topic,instead,you're sticking your silly face in Mikel's ass.

Glory Alozie hasn't hit the heights we thought she would.Heard of Melene ottey?She was still winning Medals in her 40s for Jamaica.So age has nothing to do with it,dummy.
And you're a fool for saying you'll end my career on NL.You're a dimwit.you're a nobody to start with so stop ranting off your smelly anus.I don't know who you think you are,sounding like a gangster or something.You need to get your swollen head checked.

I own my own business,I could give your lousy,no-good,job-seeking ass a job,if you were intelligent enough to stop running your leaky ass,because you definitely sound UNEMPLOYED to me.

Meldrick,
I'm not saying he's not doing well.I have no beef with him.He could behave better.If he doesn't want to play for Nigeria,he can say he's not interested.That way,he'll earn my respect,rather than hiding under excuses that make him look bad.
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by lagoslag: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2009
@ eastbay

Alright, this is the last time i'll be addressing u. thought i was talking to a dummy but you've just confirmed that u are a lesser slowpoke.
Again puleez don't just type cos everyone else is typing, type cos you got something meaningful to say.
Check your facts b4 u put them out or u'll be walking butt naked in circle around ur village market.
Hope you take these lessons in good faith.

U started off asking how patriotic are those athletes that changes their nationality
Now you are proud to mention Merlene Ottey as your reference forgetting to mention that she gave up her jamaican nationality in 2002 and picked up a Slovenia citizenship. How contradicting is that?

Again you said she has been winning medals and still winning. where do u get your facts from?
She represented Slovenia in 100 meters at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens and only made it to the semis
She finished fourth in the 2006 European Championships semi-finals and never made it to the finals
She failed to qualify for the beijing olympics at age 48
No doubt she's the greatest female athlete of all time but don't feed us garbage

I see no reason replying u cos honestly u don't know what u are talking about. Go and read your post and after reading if u are not ashamed of urself then u are a certified slowpoke and if you are ashamed of urself, u are still a slowpoke but one with hope.

Glad u have your own business but not the type anyone would love to associate themselves with. Right, Eastbay at Ebay trying to fraud people everyday. good luck slowpoke, lets see to what extent ur next post is going to ridicule ur lame ass,
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by dayokanu(m): 2:00am On Apr 10, 2009
Simple question

What did Nigeria do for Kanu Nwankwo that made him float a foundation for free treatment for heart victims

What did Liberia do for George Weah that he sponsored the whole national team for several years. They even burn his house claiming he sold the World cup slot, but has that made George less patriotic?

What did Cameroun do for Samuel Etoo to make him pay his country mens match bonus?

Mutombo, Drogba and co
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by tkb417(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2009
Simple question

What did Nigeria do for Kanu Nwankwo that made him float a foundation for free treatment for heart victims

What did Liberia do for George Weah that he sponsored the whole national team for several years. They even burn his house claiming he sold the World cup slot, but has that made George less patriotic?

What did Cameroun do for Samuel Etoo to make him pay his country mens match bonus?

Mutombo, Drogba and co
thank you

the was morons walk around NL nowadays is alarming. This place needs some fumigation

i think Mikel is actually paying some street urchins to come post for him cos i dont understand all the swahili ive been reading.

someone asked how is Nigeria patriotic to Eastbay?
illiterates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they cant read, they cant write simple English to save thier mommas lives yet they come spraying hoeey
fcking retards!!
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2009
lagoslag,
You make me laugh.
If your brain cells were working,then you'd realise that the ottey reference had to d owith AGE not patriotism.
But apparently,your deformed mental state has resorted to you thinking from your ass,so it's not suprising that you're ranting like a Hot bull with an under-sized erection.
Besides,Ottey won SILVER in the 4x100 m relay at Sydney at age 40.
So I am definitely right when i say she won medals in her 40s.
But because your testcles dictate to your (non-existent) brain cells,the only thing on your mind when you post on NL is your 2-inch flaccid privates.

I'm still waiting for your to end my career on NL.you are a doofus,an empty-head.I'm smarter than all your family combined,past,present and future.You're nothing but a coin in a metal can-a noisemaker.
Again i ask.what did Cameroun,IvoryCoast,DR Congo,Liberia,even Nigeria do to these athletes who show patriotism?You're making a case out of nothing and wrting rubbish,because mikel is your god
Again,I say to you,I have my own business,if your no-job smelly ass is interested,swallow your stinky pride and ask for a job.I CAN give you one.
But chances are that I won't given your ignorant display on this post.
Whatever you say or do,I'm a successful businessman.Your empty-headed ass CANNOT take that away from me.

tkb417:

thank you

the was morons walk around NL nowadays is alarming. This place needs some fumigation

i think Mikel is actually paying some street urchins to come post for him cos i dont understand all the swahili ive been reading.

someone asked how is Nigeria patriotic to Eastbay?
illiterates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they cant read, they cant write simple English to save thier mommas lives yet they come spraying hoeey
fcking retards
!!

Well said,my man.
chidichris,lagos lag (two of a kind,may be the same person,given their terrible writting style) are the perfect description of the dumbos.
An example below:
lagoslag:

Glad u have your own business but not the type anyone would love to associate themselves with. Right, Eastbay at Ebay trying to fraud people everyday. good luck slowpoke, lets see to what extent ur next post is going to ridicule ur lame ass,
The fool can't even speak proper English.Ever wonder why he's still unemployed?
And why am I replying someone whose English is nothing to write home about?
lagoslag,you're not in our class.Speak good,decent,listenable English first,then we'll hear what you have to say.otherwise,STFU!!!
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by DrKitaun(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2009
una get time sha . . .

Chidichris is really feeding fat on y'all . . .

the more u guys post, and the more he responds

definitely the more Mikel pays him grin grin

if only he could get better PR guys . . .o ma she o embarassed
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by allboyz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2009
so na Mikel case get this 30 replies so . . na wa o0oooo

Una really get time.

TOPIC LOCKED!
Re: Intermilan Ready To Offer Mikel £3.3million(shame On Mikel Condemners) by DrKitaun(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2009
@Criz and Muki

do ur job and squeeze in all Mikel threads somewhere abeg . . .

whats the point making him an issue here on NL, is it cos he plays for Chelsea ?

he wasnt even an issue in our day to day footie realm, at least Siasia ensured that when he rejected him from being in his Beijing squad and still went ahead to win Silver . . .

like Allboyz said . . .TOPIC LOCKED !

else we would start having Utaka and Ogbuke threads now grin

(1) (Reply)

/ Kalou Pays Up $5,000 Bet With Mikel Obi After Eagles’ Victory. / Kelechi Iheneacho Leaves For Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.