Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free (3530 Views)

Awoof!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims. / Telecoms Operators Seek Four Week Grace Before Deactivating Defective Sims / MTN Bans Illegally Pre-registered SIMS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Khoded1(m): 12:51am On Sep 11, 2015
A message just pop into my phone(tourchlight phone) coming from mtn, and message entails.

Dear customer, we thank you for revalidating your sim registration details. You have been credited with #500 FREE to connect with your loved ones on ALL networks.

Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by shikshark: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2015
please block my line too abeg....

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by eunisam: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by bijelee(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Got same message ooh, but I can't see the money when I check balance and I couldn't call with the largesse either. Took me over 4 hours to complete the process.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by mjames: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Given N500 on my both lines
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by cromz(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2015
ninored1:
I SWEAR TO GOD ITS REAL
small boy 009 is just like +234 why u wan scam people like this
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by 4peace(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2015
ninored1:
I SWEAR TO GOD ITS REAL

no sense
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by murphybo(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
the money is converted to 20mimutes of call to check it dial *559*4# I got the same message as well

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Justiyke4u: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2015
ninored1:
I SWEAR TO GOD ITS REAL
if say the text message go be I for send you the card after loading it first on my phone
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Nokia 1100 phone...nonsense network grin
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by CLASSMAN: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
They can do beta ETISALAT credited their customers with 1000

1 Like

Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
20minutes of call does not suffice the stress Nigerians went through just to register their Mobile Thief Network (MTN) sims. MTN is a real joke. Am still representing Glo all the way!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by customised87: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Khoded1:
A message just pop into my phone(tourchlight phone) coming from mtn, and message entails.

Dear customer, we thank you for revalidating your sim registration details. You have been credited with #500 FREE to connect with your loved ones on ALL networks.

I got the #500 credit too even though i didnt revalidate my sim. #SomeOfUsBeEatingTheRichesOfTheGentiles# Godwin
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
I got the #500 credit too even though i didnt revalidate my sim.
When they sent me that initial text to go revalidate my sim, I called dem customer care line after seeing the monstrous crowd at one of their offices, when she picked up, trust me naaw, I hurled insults to her n MTN in general n told her to check my line if it wasn't activated, something wey I buy 34k as at then no be now that dey are now selling it #100 or buy one n get one free!
I told her that some 7yrs ago or so we were told to register d line of which I did and DAT I won't queue up for another one, n if dey block my line, Amadioha is coming after her n d rest of MTN staff as well! heheheheehhehehehehe
Next thing I come get text from them thanking me for revalidating my line plus #500 to go with it as well grin
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Valfrankie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
My line was barred and I went to revalidate my sim before the line was unblocked. I also got the 500 largesse. However, my 1GIG data I bought on the 1st of this month was TOTALLY WIPED OFF MY PHONE on the 7th which was the day my line was barred. I'm still going back and forth with their customer care to 've my data back. This people can be soooo annoying sadangry
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by MisterLongman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
When they sent me that initial text to go revalidate my sim, I called dem customer care line after seeing the monstrous crowd at one of their offices, when she picked up, trust me naaw, I hurled insults to her n MTN in general n told her to check my line if it wasn't activated, something wey I buy 34k as at then no be now that dey are now selling it #100 or buy one n get one free!
I told her that some 7yrs ago or so we were told to register d line of which I did and DAT I won't queue up for another one, n if dey block my line, Amadioha is coming after her n d rest of MTN staff as well! heheheheehhehehehehe
Next thing I come get text from them thanking me for revalidating my line plus #500 to go with it as well grin
This is bribery, blackmail and corruption....

You used the backdoor to revalidate your sim while countless other citizens are having sun bath at mtn offices.....
EFCC, ICPC and NCC must hear this
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by LKO(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
bijelee:
Got same message ooh, but I can't see the money when I check balance and I couldn't call with the largesse either. Took me over 4 hours to complete the process.

Use *559# to check d promo balance.
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by jom28gy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
I got the same message but no money
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Lovexme(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
I wasn't even notified before my sim was blocked, let alone when it was reactivated after I wasted almost half a day to get it back on. There was no way I was going to get any free airtime.
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
MisterLongman:

This is bribery, blackmail and corruption....

You used the backdoor to revalidate your sim while countless other citizens are having sun bath at mtn offices.....
EFCC, ICPC and NCC must hear this

Hahahahaahhahahahahaahhahaha..........
What did I do? but I said the truth naaw! grin
Oya put urself in my shoes, won't u do the same? Omo I use frustration shout for that madam that picked my call.
I go their office oh boy see crowd! under the hot sun, I come vex call dem.
At least their useless computer should be able to differentiate from those who register 7yrs ago to those who are just getting the cheap lines now.
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Abayor7: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
shikshark:
please block my line too abeg....
how desperate. Common #500
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Bamz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

You're evil angry
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Are you for real? Lemme call them and blast them also because I can't stand their queue. Hope they won't bar my line cos its damn important.
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Are you for real? Lemme call them and blast them also because I can't stand their queue. Hope they won't bar my line cos its damn important.

Don't go and copy me o! our luck and stars are different, u might not be as lucky as I am grin
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Bamz:

You're evil angry
While MTN are saints Abi ? angry
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by Bamz(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

While MTN are saints Abi ? angry

You'll be good at harassing and intimating people... shior undecided
Re: Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Bamz:

You'll be good at harassing and intimating people... shior undecided

I am a sweet quiet and humble girl, but Puleeezzzz don't u dare step on my toes! u gonna have it hot with me!
Anyway sha I only react when money is involved, I don't unnecessarily get aggressive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Android Phone Can I Buy With Budget N100-120k / Brand New Blackberry Torch For Sale @ 87k Call 07031572166 / Adv & Disadv Of Symbian Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.