Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please Pic Lover Which App Is Used To Do This - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Pic Lover Which App Is Used To Do This (777 Views)

Plz House Which App Can I Use To Download Youtube Videos To My Phone / Which App Can I Use To Send Bulk Sms? / Nickel Discovery In Nigeria: What, Where & Why Nickel Is Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pic Lover Which App Is Used To Do This by kenniz01(m): 2:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Please guys which app abi software dem use edit this pic....me like ne

Re: Please Pic Lover Which App Is Used To Do This by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Photoshop

If you are familiar with the photoshop interface, just go to youtube and type "POP ART PHOTOSHOP," you will see several easy tutorials you can copy to make your own.

I learnt it from youtube too.
Re: Please Pic Lover Which App Is Used To Do This by aragon4realz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
NASA Created A Material That Can Heal Itself In Less Than A Second From Hurtling Space Debris
http://sweetnoisenaija.com/nasa-created-a-material-that-can-heal-itself-in-less-than-a-second-from-hurtling-space-debris/
Re: Please Pic Lover Which App Is Used To Do This by kenniz01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
1supremo:
Photoshop

If you are familiar with the photoshop interface, just go to youtube and type "POP ART PHOTOSHOP," you will see several easy tutorials you can copy to make your own.

I learnt it from youtube too.

Thanks....hope it would be useful to me

(1) (Reply)

Pepsi Phone P1 Debuts As An Affordable Fingerprint, LTE Device / Download Free Whatsapp Messenger On PC / Mainone Asks Nigeria Women To Join Ict As Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.