Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) (29807 Views)

Protest Against Hamid Ali In Onitsha (Photos) / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by shammah1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari saints and trustee
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by kenny987(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:
it doesn't matter
haba
U want a Nigeria Army colonel to were civilian uniform

The customs uniform is not a civilian uniform. His appointment is an appointment to head the Customs. It is not a contest between the Army and Customs neither is he a serving Colonel. He is retired. If that is the requirement of his office then he ought to abide by it. So are u saying his full portrait that will hang in all Customs offices all over Nigeria will be done with him in native/traditional attire? Or on the walls where pictures of former CG's of Customs are displayed his will be in native attire because he is a retired Nigerian Army Colonel? The height of incongruousness!

2 Likes

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
kenny987:

The customs uniform is not a civilian uniform. His appointment is an appointment to head the Customs. It is not a contest between the Army and Customs neither is he a serving Colonel. He is retired. If that is the requirement of his office then he ought to abide by it. So are u saying his full portrait that will hang in all Customs offices all over Nigeria will be done with him in native/traditional attire? Or on the walls where pictures of former CG's of Customs are displayed his will be in native attire because he is a retired Nigerian Army Colonel? The height of incongruousness!

shoo I was only joking
He will were The uniform when the need arise
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by kenny987(f): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:

shoo I was only joking
He will were The uniform when the need arise

Ah, ok o! I think say u serious ni...The need has arisen sef. How can he be inspecting the guard and receiving salute with traditional attire?
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
TippyTop:
From Burutai to Ali, every Buhari appointment relies on pictures to pretend they're working.

see painment!

some wailers sabi wail weller ehh
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by j4sure(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
time work and chop
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
All the corrupt and dubious individuals involved in illicit trade and importations of illegal goods, officers collecting bribe to look the other way and border agents who have compromised their duty are already fighting the man.

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
omo dis old soldier no dey laugh o,boys are in twuobu at customs
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Proffdada: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Those with potbelly don suffer undecided
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by HARDDON: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
TippyTop:
From Burutai to Ali, every Buhari appointment relies on pictures to pretend they're working.

now the nation has been turned to forest of nomads! imagine this almajiri on dingy native n squalid almajiri cap claiming to inspect people neatly dressed!

what irony of life!

weep ! nija!! weep!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by sukkot: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
this man no dey smile ooo buahahahaha
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by gagewonda(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:
it doesn't matter
haba
U want a Nigeria Army colonel to were civilian uniform
imagine wat u r saying, so u classify para military personnels as civilian? Haba pls be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Accountability and Performance is the chief thing.
Long live my beloved country.
Check my signature and be happy.
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by opiaoku: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
omenka:
Typical Wailer's M.O.

News: Pictures of Buhari arriving White House.

Wailers: Since Buhari became the president, all he's been doing is taking pictures!!! No single work done!! Government of pictures, for pictures and by pictures!!

News: Buratai meets with soldiers in the frontline in Maiduguri- pictures.

Wailers: What the hell are we to do with all these pictures??!! Useless people.

News: Pictures of Customs boss inspecting Quarter Guard.

Wailers: From Burutai to Ali, every Buhari appointment relies on pictures to pretend they're working.

News: Pictures of Fayose buying soup ingredients in the market.

Wailers: God bless the people loving governor!! Ride on our role model!!

News: Pictures of Fayose eating pepper soup at a buka.

Wailers: You simply gotta love this man, very meek and humble. Ride on our humble governor!!

News: Pictures of Jonathan arriving Kenya.

Wailers: Long live our flexing president!! See the sneakers abeg!!

News: Pictures of Fayose inspecting driver's licence of motorists.

Wailers: Fayose, the most hardworking governor in Nigeria. Ride on sir!!

Wailers: swallowing their puke since May 29th, 2015.

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
adekennis:
Ooh! Boy....this man no dey smile poo.....O yee frozen foods seller,my brothers from the east take note,eyin mami eleja tutu...Odikwa shocked shocked Gbese re oo cheesy
won moo!(lolz)
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by omenka(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne i grin
You don return from prison ba? Continu. cheesy
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by edward1984(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is this man not suppose to be retired ? Why not give the young and up growing leaders of this country a chance, The jobless graduate turning into robbers and fraudsters cox of our bad politics. Appointing old men to do what ? to carry on the rust of the country and we keep saying Nigeria will be a better place, I really hope so. People I apologize in advance if my comment offends anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by tete7000(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wish you him success in his endeavours.
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Nostradamu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
razid:
It's like most of us don't really get it. The media have been awashed with the question on the policy direction of this government. At every opportunity he has, the President has reiterated that he is going to be very serious about Agriculture and Mining. It is in line with this promise, that I see him bringing this man to the Customs Service. What I think will happen is that in order to encourage local farm products, there's going to be a very hard time for those who are importing farm products like frozen chicken, turkey, fish, etc. Once that one is fixed, we will then be "forced" to patronize our locally made ones. This will in turn makes the imported ones to be very scarce and expensive while locally made products will be now become available and desirable. As a result of the boom that the industry is going to witness, most youths especially will be naturally attracted to agriculture just as the ants is attracted to sugar as it will now been a very easy avenue to make money quick quick. grin

So, the government is using one stone to kill two birds at a time - one is diversifying from oil and second is employment generation. As for those who thinks he might function very well in EFCC, you need to know that EFCC is not money generating agency like the Custom Service. And moreso, the government needs every kobo she can get in order to fulfil her promises to the people. Therefore, you can appreciate the wisdom in appointing this man. Who else is still looking for policy direction? By the time everything falls into place, it will be like magic for una eyes. Continuu grin grin grin

Chei! Why don't we have more people like you commenting on this thread, okwa ya? As brief as the "facts" in your comments are, it still makes a WHOLE lot of sense than some other i've read. Good job. Personally, when i'll give my verdict on PMB will be after four years (which, relatively is even too small to cure Nigeria's madness) of ruling this country. Hence, whether he appoints GOATS or LEBANESE in his cabinet, as long as what will make our country great is achieved, ba komi; walahi. As it is now, it's more of: "the end will justify the means". Shikena. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
k
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by kenny987(f): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
edward1984:
Is this man not suppose to be retired ? Why not give the young and up growing leaders of this country a chance, The jobless graduate turning into robbers and fraudsters cox of our bad politics. Appointing old men to do what ? to carry on the rust of the country and we keep saying Nigeria will be a better place, I really hope so. People I apologize in advance if my comment offends anyone.

This comment cannot cause offence except to those that have a sick sense of entitlement. It is a fact...I wonder why some find it palatable that old men that have served their full term n drawing their pensions will be pulled back into active service. So will they be receiving their pensions as well as remuneration for their current offices or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by wx9Z: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Congrats sir
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Nostradamu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nostradamu:

Chei! Why don't we have more people like you commenting on this thread, okwa ya? As brief as the "facts" in your comments are, it still makes a WHOLE lot of sense than some others i've read. Good job. Personally, when i'll give my verdict on PMB will be after four years (which, relatively is even too small to cure Nigeria's madness) of ruling this country. Hence, whether he appoints GOATS or LEBANESE in his cabinet, as long as what will make our country great (again) is achieved, ba komi; walahi. As it is now, it's more of: "the end will justify the means". Shikena. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by seniorbros(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
omenka:
Typical Wailer's M.O.

Wailers: Since Buhari became the president, all he's been doing is taking pictures!!! No single work done!! Government of pictures, for pictures and by pictures!!

Wailers: What the hell are we to do with all these pictures??!! Shouldn't he be in Sambisa forest?? Useless people.

Wailers: From Burutai to Ali, every Buhari appointee relies on pictures to pretend they're working.

Wailers: You simply gotta love this man, very meek and humble. Ride on our humble governor!!

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha, don't mind the wailers.

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by henchamb(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
All these their big Belle will go down soon
A new sheriff in customs
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by opiaoku: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
omenka:
You don return from prison ba? Continu. cheesy

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by edward1984(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
kenny987:

This comment cannot cause offence except to those that have a sick sense of entitlement. It is a fact...I wonder why some find it palatable that old men that have served their full term n drawing their pensions will be pulled back into active service. So will they be receiving their pensions as well as remuneration for their current offices or what?

Good point, Am really confused when I see all these old men appointed, Am always speechless. I feel sorry for the youth/young men/women of this country. The prime minister of Estonia is 35 years old. Think about that

2 Likes

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by ndigbo: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
omenka:
Typical Wailer's M.O.

Wailers: What the hell are we to do with all these pictures??!! Shouldn't he be in Sambisa forest?? Useless people.

Wailers: From Burutai to Ali, every Buhari appointee relies on pictures to pretend they're working.

Guy Guy Guy. wetin be your problem naa. i just dey laugh grin grin like mumu here.
my Oga dey look me like "what is the problem ? "
Bros, you wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
kenny987:

Ah, ok o! I think say u serious ni...The need has arisen sef. How can he be inspecting he guard and receiving salute with traditional attire?
abeg DAT one no be quarter guard Even NMS boys go do better job .
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
adekennis:
Ooh! Boy....this man no dey smile poo.....O yee frozen foods seller,my brothers from the east take note,eyin mami eleja tutu...Odikwa shocked shocked Gbese re oo cheesy

E ko igba oja fayawo yin wole........Gbese ko ni eleyi o, orire ni fun wa.
Re: Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
razid:
It's like most of us don't really get it. The media have been awashed with the question on the policy direction of this government. At every opportunity he has, the President has reiterated that he is going to be very serious about Agriculture and Mining. It is in line with this promise, that I see him bringing this man to the Customs Service. What I think will happen is that in order to encourage local farm products, there's going to be a very hard time for those who are importing farm products like frozen chicken, turkey, fish, etc. Once that one is fixed, we will then be "forced" to patronize our locally made ones. This will in turn makes the imported ones to be very scarce and expensive while locally made products will be now become available and desirable. As a result of the boom that the industry is going to witness, most youths especially will be naturally attracted to agriculture just as the ants is attracted to sugar as it will now been a very easy avenue to make money quick quick. grin

So, the government is using one stone to kill two birds at a time - one is diversifying from oil and second is employment generation. As for those who thinks he might function very well in EFCC, you need to know that EFCC is not money generating agency like the Custom Service. And moreso, the government needs every kobo she can get in order to fulfil her promises to the people. Therefore, you can appreciate the wisdom in appointing this man. Who else is still looking for policy direction? By the time everything falls into place, it will be like magic for una eyes. Continuu grin grin grin

You deserve a medal smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’ / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.