Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Hope 4 H.n.d. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hope 4 H.n.d. (969 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For Graduate,freshgraduate,h.n.d And O.n.d / Jobs For N.c.e,o.n.d,h.n.d And B.s.c Holders / Urgent Job Vacancies For N.c.e O.nd And H.n.d Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope 4 H.n.d. by midep: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2006
Dear nairalander i really don't know if u are feeling the way am feeling about the discrimination btw the B.sc and H.N.D though some company pretends as if they want the service of the H.N.D but at the long run u realized that its not so. Pls its thier a way we can make the Government realize this though they turn on deir deaf year to this horrible situation or they should abolish the polythecnic education if dey think we are not of use to them ?
Re: Hope 4 H.n.d. by ayoguiter(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2006
Bros
just pray we get the top
when we in power in the nearest future, we will correct it

But, in actual fact is HND and Bsc same thing
Do they receive same academic training?
Do they have access to same infrastructures meant 4 learning
Do they have same calibre of teachers/lecturers

These and manymore are the differences
If u like or not,University education isd the best in nigeria of 2day
i cant say of the rest of the world o, cos i have not been there

Anyway, I pray the government will develop our poly to same level with the universities
Takecare

(1) (Reply)

Re: Sosoliso Recruitment - How Far ? / Help Pls / Attention,civil Engineers And Quantity Surveyors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.