Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence (2499 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by franchizy(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, I have just received information from a reliables source who craved not to be named because he was not in a position to speak for the president Mohammadu Buhari, that the former Governor of Rivers state and the Director General of the Buhari campaign organization Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has been penciled for the Minister of Defence.

The source claimed that Amaechi rejected the position of SGF on the ground that he can't sit in the office writing memos for the Federal Government as the powers and roles obtained by SGF in the previous administration are not same as obtained in the president Buharis Administration.

The source went further to claim that Amaechi was on Wednesday screened by the DSS and also he has been screened by the DMI and other security agencies.

The source went further to claim that the motive behind the allocation of the portfolio to Amaechi is to ensure that the APC secures the Governorship seats in the South South states of Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta state as there is likely to be a re-run election in these states.

The leaderships of the ruling All Progressive Congress sees Amaechi as a political heavyweight in the region who can forcefully secure the seats for the party and as well secure the region.

On his appointment, all securities attached to the opposition PDP chieftains shall be withdrawn and this will kinda restrict there movements to some places during the campaign of the PDP candidates.

We can now is the politics is a good calculation and for the fact that the PDP does not control the military, police, DSS, any re-run will be a litmus test for the party.

If Amaechi is finally appointed the minister of Defence I sincerely doubt the chances of Wike returning to power in the event the his election is nullified by the tribunal.

For those on ground in Rivers state, not the Nairaland chest beaters, without a Federal might, Wike has no powers to withstand a free and fair election.

The PDP never saw this coming and this will serve as a lesson in the future for our political parties.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long Live PMB
Long Live the Lion of Ubima
Long Live Tinubu
Long Live APC

CHANGE CHANGE
Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2015
If I hear

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Then booari will be the most dubious nigerian politician ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by LastSurvivor: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Juvenile write up..
Ur only putting down ur wishes forgetting that if wishes were horses .......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2015
Great write up and position for the Lion of Ubima

Great decision ..>Sai Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by franchizy(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by opiaoku: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
weed is bad

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by tolexy007(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
see wetin wet weed dey cause oooooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by menix(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Minister of defence super eagles, i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by franchizy(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Juvenile write up..
Ur only putting down ur wishes which is absolutely nt a horse..

Its not my wishes but from a reliable source.
Save the thread if you can and quote me in two weeks time when it happens
Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by Chiaka(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Rubbbish! You think President Buhari has time for this nonnsense you posted.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by franchizy(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2015
opiaoku:
weed is bad

Please there is nothing like weed here, the info is true.
Kindly quote me in two weeks time
Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by Splashme: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2015
[size=15pt]So, what does Amaechi
know about defence?
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by opiaoku: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2015
franchizy:

Please there is nothing like weed here, the info is true.
Kindly quote me in two weeks time

wake up in two weeks time

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by TippyTop(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
This guy is smoking "things" bigger than weed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by m4una(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Not like i believe this wet weed induced gist but if Amechi is given such a ministry to head, then the president should forget about fighting corruption but rather seek ways to enshrine it(corruption) into our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by Demichaels: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
franchizy:
Fellow Nairalanders, I have just received information from a reliables source who craved not to be named because he was not in a position to speak for the president Mohammadu Buhari, that the former Governor of Rivers state and the Director General of the Buhari campaign organization Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has been penciled for the Minister of Defence.

The source claimed that Amaechi rejected the position of SGF on the ground that he can't sit in the office writing memos for the Federal Government as the powers and roles obtained by SGF in the previous administration are not same as obtained in the president Buharis Administration.

The source went further to claim that Amaechi was on Wednesday screened by the DSS and also he has been screened by the DMI and other security agencies.

The source went further to claim that the motive behind the allocation of the portfolio to Amaechi is to ensure that the APC secures the Governorship seats in the South South states of Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta state as there is likely to be a re-run election in these states.

The leaderships of the ruling All Progressive Congress sees Amaechi as a political heavyweight in the region who can forcefully secure the seats for the party and as well secure the region.

On his appointment, all securities attached to the opposition PDP chieftains shall be withdrawn and this will kinda restrict there movements to some places during the campaign of the PDP candidates.

We can now is the politics is a good calculation and for the fact that the PDP does not control the military, police, DSS, any re-run will be a litmus test for the party.

If Amaechi is finally appointed the minister of Defence I sincerely doubt the chances of Wike returning to power in the event the his election is nullified by the tribunal.

For those on ground in Rivers state, not the Nairaland chest beaters, without a Federal might, Wike has no powers to withstand a free and fair election.

The PDP never saw this coming and this will serve as a lesson in the future for our political parties.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long Live PMB
Long Live the Lion of Ubima
Long Live Tinubu
Long Live APC

CHANGE CHANGE

Just one sentence- Text "APC LAI" to 419 to win "A MISSING PLOT
OF LAND IN PORT HARCOURT"

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by hinwazaka: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2015
#RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by fredosky111(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Waiting for d news to b confirmed b4 aw comment
Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by sammyj: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2015
franchizy:

Its not my wishes but from a reliable source.
Save the thread if you can and quote me in two weeks time when it happens
This will never happen brother....lets watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by frankyychiji(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
The OP must be one of ADAMUdaCOWBOY'S cows he practices bestiality with. Kontinuu...
Re: Amaechi To Be Allocated Minister Of Defence by mmabubakar(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whoever is there is not our concern...all we want is someone who can deliver. Besides if PMB decided to reward him (Ameachi) in that way its ok then.

PMB my man!

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Is Just Like His Father...a Thief / Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic / Biafra : Avengers Issues Last And Final Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.