Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls (843 Views)

Some Naija Babes And Lies. / Some Babes And Snapping Pictures(caption This Photos ) / Naija Babes And Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls by chinnyfity: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2015
Pls this must stop, i dont like it.

Pls all the girls that always put on artificial boobs and Ass, pls stop. Imagine i saw a girl 2 days ago, as in Naturally endowed, with nice boobs and lucrative back (over gather dey worry her) , i toasted her, spent hugely for her n d next day she came to my house, wow, i felt on top of d world walking with her.

All my nebos were very surprised that they have not seen dis kind of "the babe gather". They all haled me heavily.

It was in the night, wen she went to take her bath, she finished havin her bath and came to me.

"ah ah, where is d person i brought here?" i asked anxiously.

"Darling see me na, haba r u trying to insult me?" she exclaimed.

I went to the bathroom where she had her bath, i saw 2 water melon and 2 ballons. I came bak again and begin to stare at her.

As in eh... she's completly shapeless, nothing dey front, nothing dey back again, the worst of all she removed her wig she was wearing on her head and what i saw was mallam (skin punk)

Anyway sha she dey hospital.

But babes how wil u feel that if we guys do d same thing to you?

Ok, just imagine u saw a guy heavily built, mehn, six packs and trouser is popped out in d middle, "mehn, dis guy's stuff is damn big", oh my God, this guy has finished me, i love this guy, i will get him.

You did everything possible for good 5 weeks to get the guy (because he's claiming hard to get) and he finally agreed, u invited him to ur room to hav a taste of him, and he tells u he wants to shower.

You hav loved this guy very well and you hav even introduced him to ur family members, ur frnds and even posted some pictures of you and him on facebook, vanguard newspaper, entertaimment world news, and so on.

Now its time for him to bath for you 2 to do the enjoyment for d first time, he started removing his clothes, he removed about 16 t-shirts (polo) he was putting on, removed the six dunlops he used celotape to hold tightly on his cheast and removed the long plaintain in his trouser and you saw that he is as thin (broom) as Fela Kuti, babes how una go feel? Haba lets be frank na.
Re: Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls by nnadychuks(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Op stop feeling because [size=80pt]haters be like; i heard she was born Unclad, that slut
[/size]
Re: Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls by coolebux(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2015
I'm only here to check on Introvert, that's all.
Re: Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls by Cutehector(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2015
What kind of stvpid topic is dis? angry
Re: Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls by xpensivepearl(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
chinnyfity:
Pls this must stop, i dont like it.

Pls all the girls that always put on artificial boobs and Ass, pls stop. Imagine i saw a girl 2 days ago, as in Naturally endowed, with nice boobs and lucrative back (over gather dey worry her) , i toasted her, spent hugely for her n d next day she came to my house, wow, i felt on top of d world walking with her.

All my nebos were very surprised that they have not seen dis kind of "the babe gather". They all haled me heavily.

It was in the night, wen she went to take her bath, she finished havin her bath and came to me.

"ah ah, where is d person i brought here?" i asked anxiously.

"Darling see me na, haba r u trying to insult me?" she exclaimed.

I went to the bathroom where she had her bath, i saw 2 water melon and 2 ballons. I came bak again and begin to stare at her.

As in eh... she's completly shapeless, nothing dey front, nothing dey back again, the worst of all she removed her wig she was wearing on her head and what i saw was mallam (skin punk)

Anyway sha she dey hospital.

But babes how wil u feel that if we guys do d same thing to you?

Ok, just imagine u saw a guy heavily built, mehn, six packs and trouser is popped out in d middle, "mehn, dis guy's stuff is damn big", oh my God, this guy has finished me, i love this guy, i will get him.

You did everything possible for good 5 weeks to get the guy (because he's claiming hard to get) and he finally agreed, u invited him to ur room to hav a taste of him, and he tells u he wants to shower.

You hav loved this guy very well and you hav even introduced him to ur family members, ur frnds and even posted some pictures of you and him on facebook, vanguard newspaper, entertaimment world news, and so on.

Now its time for him to bath for you 2 to do the enjoyment for d first time, he started removing his clothes, he removed about 16 t-shirts (polo) he was putting on, removed the six dunlops he used celotape to hold tightly on his cheast and removed the long plaintain in his trouser and you saw that he is as thin (broom) as Fela Kuti, babes how una go feel? Haba lets be frank na.
Hi guys, pls take a moment and enjoy dis awesome video track from my brother chucks, I promise y'all gonna luv it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_y3aQaCZw
Re: Babes And Guys Pls Lets Reason This Together, It Must Have To Stop Pls by trybe(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Is dis some kinda joke !

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture Very Funny!!!! / Pray For The Men Suffering From This. / Hilarious Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.