Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? (2169 Views)

Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by sMilA(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2009
wait, did you write the first bank aptitude test? The thing was hard, because it is the soundest bank in the country. It has survived a $100m loan write down during sth international /NITEL privatisation saga & now has a risk control guru as headman.

My father, with quantum years of queing up to cash his small checks hasn't even broached the "thought" of moving his acct! If any bank will outlast these troubling financial times it is the elephant.

First bank HR, if you are reading this post, please call me. I love you.
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by MrCrackles(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2009
E don be! grin
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
sMilA:

wait, did you write the first bank aptitude test? The thing was hard, because it is the soundest bank in the country. It has survived a $100m loan write down during sth international /NITEL privatisation saga & now has a risk control guru as headman.

My father, with quantum years of queing up to cash his small checks hasn't even broached the "thought" of moving his acct! If any bank will outlast these troubling financial times it is the elephant.

Have you made your number available to them?
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by GoldCircle: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2009
wish U good luck!
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by PurestBoy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
And why on earth shld this kind of topic be on the front page?
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by platinumnk(f): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
yeah this should be on nairalist
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by lexicon(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2009
PurestBoy:

And why on earth shld this kind of topic be on the front page?

I wonder oooooooo . . . . . . . . . and agin, r u begin 'em for d Job ? or u just want to intentionally praiz 'em
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by ethereal(f): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
i dint blame ur dad ,anyway i happen to be a transaction teller with the elephant and would want to assure you dat the endless queues are no more. i happen to be with the Uniben branch and though we are new the response has been wonderfull.all nairalandes, FIRST BANK IS LIVE IN UNIBEN ! cant wait to see ya all.
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by ayomifull(f): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
sMilA:

The old man knows what he is doing, the queing is no joke but it can never discourage me, i've been banking with them for ages and even when i left d country i am still with them up till now. The other time i nearly fainted while queing despite the air conditional but no regret especially after returning home after 4 years to meet my money intact, no story just the queque, the safety of my cash is what matter here jare.
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by AmAlone: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2009
sMilA:

Who Dey fuc* Cares
Now tell me what have that got to do with the price of fish in the market?
angry. . .
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by FBS: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2009
good luck.
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by confetti(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2009
Abeg,

I really want to work for first Bank too

Anybody who can help me get a job with them?

Please house help me oo as I don tire for this job search.

my # na 07030114204
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by Greycells(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2009
shocked shocked @ poster, u be serious guy man?

Me thinks ur just doing cheap PR in a way dt continues the demarketing thingy that CBN et al are clamouring against.

Shitty spin! tongue
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by venturesC(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
FIRST BANK TRULY THE FIRST

CARLOS VENTURES
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by ayobase(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2009
Make U na Allow The Guy !!
what next?
Re: Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? by bonnez(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2009
sorry guys you actually may not like my reply

First Bank is the last Bank I would run an Account with. That would only happen only if every other bank in Naija folds up remaining them alone (which will never be.)

Yes it may be the strongest bank and all of that but a 21st century bank that has no regards for customer service has a long way to go. why would i spend hours in a banking hall just to cash a simple cheque of less than a million?? go to banks such as Bank PHB, Skye Bank, etc and cash your money within minutes.

First Bank is just too archaic for my liking. same thing goes for Union Bank.

this is my opinion and i have a right to it.
you may differ, i really do not care.

(1) (Reply)

Subject Teachers Needed In An International School / NAFDAC Needs More Staff.. / We Are Looking For Fashion Designers/tailors In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.