Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

High Quality Electric Wires And Cables For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / High Quality Electric Wires And Cables For Sale (913 Views)

Durable Electrical Equipments, Fittings And Cables / Dignity Brand Of Nigeria Wires And Cables 08032804551 / Electric Cables For Your House Wiring Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Electric Wires And Cables For Sale by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
Do you need high quality wires for your building? We supply any quantity from 1meter to even a trailer loads if you wish.

The wires meet Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON).

Almost any specification can be met.

You can reach me on 08033472004 for more information today.

Don't buy China. Nigerian cables are preferred to the imported ones due to their much superior quality.

Call me now on 08033472004 for more info. Manufactured to the highest standards!
Re: High Quality Electric Wires And Cables For Sale by XINE(m): 2:58am On Aug 17, 2012
Would you please feeback more detailed information of your company and products to sale.f@xine.cc?

Thanks with regards,
Tom Tang

grandstar: Do you need high quality wires for your building? We supply any quantity from 1meter to even a trailer loads if you wish.

Don't buy China. Nigerian cables are preferred to the imported ones due to their much superior quality.

Call me now on 08033472004 for more info. Manufactured to the highest standards!
Re: High Quality Electric Wires And Cables For Sale by XINE(m): 4:54am On Aug 17, 2012
Do you need the best price quality electric wire & cable? Please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Tom Tang

sale.f@xine.cc
www.xine.cc/en/

grandstar: Do you need high quality wires for your building? We supply any quantity from 1meter to even a trailer loads if you wish.

(1) (Reply)

4 Plot Of Landat Ipamesan Near Ago Adura Sango Ogun State / Plot Of Land for sale Off Mcc Urratta Road Owerri Imo State. / Land & Estate Surveyor, Properties Management Denmark In London & Dubai For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.