Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero (824 Views)

Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by adenine02: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Columnist JJ. Omojuwa recently tweeted series of sarcastic tweets apparently directed at unrepentant critics of PMB's achievements in 100 days at the helm of the Nation Nigeria. @Omojuwa tweeted:

*If you miss your hero, cut off your power supply and use your generator. It will remind you of his days without stress.

*If you miss your hero, insist on your company buying diesel when you have light. Leave the light but keep the generator on.

*If you miss your hero, go and build him a statue in the
middle of the 2nd Niger Bridge he commissioned.

*If you really really & truly miss your hero, buy plenty yam, buy plenty goats, put them in a room & reinstate your corrupt government

*If you don't do all that, you are liars. You don't miss your
hero.

*And if my tweets piss you off, go and report me to Marilyn Ogar. Shebi she is your Mighty Igor.

*If you get to the fuel station, insist on waiting for 3 hours
even when there's no queue. Tell them, "na so we do am
under Jonathan"

*Of course, you'd be betraying your love for your hero if you pay N87/litre. Buy fuel for the > N100 he left it. Love is in showing it!

3 Likes

Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by Bevista: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Epic Sarcasm!
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by Mynd44: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2015
@omojuwa is something else. At least he has reduced his insults
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by Bayswater: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2015
adenine02:

Columnist JJ. Omojuwa recently tweeted series of sarcastic tweets apparently directed at unrepentant critics of PMB's achievements in 100 days at the helm of the Nation Nigeria. @Omojuwa tweeted:

*If you miss your hero, cut off your power supply and use your generator. It will remind you of his days without stress.

*If you miss your hero, insist on your company buying diesel when you have light. Leave the light but keep the generator on.

*If you really really & truly miss your hero, buy plenty yam, buy plenty goats, put them in a room & reinstate your corrupt government

hero.

*And if my tweets piss you off, go and report me to Marilyn Ogar. Shebi she is your Mighty Igor.

under Jonathan"

*Of course, you'd be betraying your love for your hero if you pay N87/litre. Buy fuel for the > N100 he left it. Love is in showing it!

The epic fool is at it again. See the mumu talking as if we never bought fuel for N87 during Jonathan's administration.

1 Like

Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by dunkem21(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2015
grin ..I love and play with sarcasm but I must admit, this is very very dry grin

1 and 2 is the same dry chant here in NL which we have trashed over and over again ..

No 3 would have made sense if "body language" didn't stop the work ..

No 4 would have been funny if "Yams and goats" were cheaper now but .. Yam ..eh ..

No 5 showed his naivety and should be edited out ..

No 6 was a Smack down ..I love the twist between Marilyn Ogar and Mighty Igor ..Kudos

No 7 and 8 is plain dumb and have an adverse effect on his literary work as he concluded with a lie ..

..He should come and learn from masters who play "SARCASM" as a premium word on a scrabble board grin
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by adenine02: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Bayswater:

The epic fool is at it again. See the mumu talking as if we never bought fuel for N87 during Jonathan's administration.

na wa o

must u insult
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by sammyj: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
ok
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by dunkem21(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Wailing wailers, it's time for wailing.
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by patrick89(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
adenine02:

hero.

under Jonathan"

This guy's is a functional idiot!! This is how we produce mediocre from as activist then he will contest election and win! when he gets to office he becomes oshiomole! This guy is a worthless dirty scumbag, he lacks every moral to be an activist! I tell you, if we continue to have this kind of person, talking and being heard then we will have problems! this bastard should be disgraced and not praised for whatsoever...
Re: Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero by Ambcharles(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
The question is WHAT has Buhari done so far?? What is buhari doing so far?? YOU cant have a ruling buhari and still use Opposition propaganda to sustain the lacklustre administration....So how how dry the statements are.. its because there are no accomplishments,no items no spice,no taste....NIGERIANS are watching!! Omojuwa have brain already.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies As Drunk Drivers Hits Their Okada In Sapele (graphic Photo) / Jeremy Corbyn Emerges As New Labour Leader With 59.5% Vote / We Are Ready To Hand Over Power To Younger Generation – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.