Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! (1440 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / Nigeria’s External Debts Has Risen To $11billion Against $9.4billion Jonathan’s / Foreign Reserve Has Risen By $2.89b In One Month Under Buhari – Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2015
''For we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritualy wickedness in high places''. - Ephesians 6:12.
True Life Story.
As the genocide in Plateau state progress, strange events and developments are happening. Strange things that cannot be explain. It seems the prayers and fasting by the good people of Plateau state is paying off. Reliable sources has it that fulani herdsmen responsible for the genocide against the berom people are disapearing into thin air.
There's this story of an event in plateau state that happened recently. This event was similar to the one recorded in the bible. The people being killed in collaboration with security and fulanis according to a reliable source went to church deep in the night to pray and fast for God's intervention. It was reported that all the people in the locality including children all went to church in cold of the night. As if they knew what was going to happen, the fulani herds men were planning to attack the locality that night.
As the villagers prayed in church, the killers came in large numbers ready to kill as many people as they can. Unfortunately they found nobody. Not one villager was seen. Confused the killers wondered were all the villagers had gone to. Immediately it occured to the killers that the villagers must have gathered themselves in their church.
Full with rage and evil, the killers approached the church ready to attack and set it ablaze and kill everyone inside. As the villagers were praying, the heard movement and loud chants of fulani herds men outside the church property ready to attack them but none of them ran out of church. They all remained inside and kept on praying. But as the attackers came close to the church, they disapeared without a trace! Not a single soul was found around the property of the church. As am writting this pieace, not a single body had so far been found!! They all disappeared without a trace! Were they attacked by angels? Did the fulani herds men fought themselves like what happened in the old testament of the bible? It remains unclear. This is not some rumor or made up story. It is REAL!
Since the federal government had so far done nothing to arest the savagery of these fulani herds men, the God of Abraham, Isaach and Jacob has risen for Plateau people.
Note: just like the media are doing all they can to keep the genocide going on in Plateau state out of public reach, they will definately not report this particular event. This is just one story of the many other strange things that happened in the last couple of weeks.
Truely prayer is the Key! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by banjicom(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Scroll down to see my comment
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by banjicom(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2015
I believe your story because am a christian!
I believe in miracles and wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by Abbeyme: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
You already said it ......It is a --- 'Story'

Not that I didnt believe it. Just that it is unbelievable...
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by DuchessLily(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
If this is real, then all Glory to God.. I'm so loving this and really pray it is real , not some joke
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abbeyme:
You already said it ......It is a --- 'Story'

Not that I didnt believe it. Just that it is unbelievable...
Am not here to convince or force you to believe what happened in Plateau state.

1 Like

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
If this is real, then all Glory to God.. I'm so loving this and really pray it is real , not some joke
Like I said to somebody am not here to convince anyone to believe this story. Am just reporting what I got from a very reliable source.
Personally I believe it.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
The war being waged in the NE and Middle belt is orchestrated by the children of perdition.

They have the army, police and even the president solidly behind them.

This fight requires God's support.

This is exactly how God will liberate Niger Delta nd Biafra fom this satanic nation

1 Like

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
banjicom:
I believe your story because am a christian!
I believe in miracles and wonder.
Prayer is the Key. To all Christians in Plateau state, keep on praying and fasting. The Lord that answers by fire will surely answer their prayers.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
The war being waged in the NE and Middle belt is orchestrated by the children of perdition.

They have the army, police and even the president solidly behind them.

This fight requires God's support.

This is exactly how God will liberate Niger Delta nd Biafra fom this satanic nation
Jehovah God Almighty is the only Solution to the wickedness going on in this country.

1 Like

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by Christoskurion: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jehovah is the Man of war and cannot be silent forever!

2 Likes

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by basilo101: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wen will yorubas criticize the genocide in middle belt by dia masters? Dey are wasting dia energy creating millions of treads on Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
basilo101:
Wen will yorubas criticize the genocide in middle belt by dia masters? Dey are wasting dia energy creating millions of treads on Biafra

The Yorubas are scared stiff of being left alone with their Arab masters.

They need Niger Delta oyel to feed and Igbo resilience and defiance to standup against the north.

They know that Niger Delta and Biafra will never entertain the notion of entering into any form of alliance with them.

So just like the proverbial harlort in Solomon tales, they will rather have the baby cut in two than see it go to the rightful owner.

Yorubas are in for a long thing - untrusted in the south and hated in the north. If they have the courage they will seek for Odua republic rather than become Oduastan emirate under the caliphate.

Slaves

1 Like

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by cybertyrant(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
jakiedudu:

Please i want to know if u were awake or sleeping or night dreaming or even eclipse dreaming when u were in the church, are u even sure its fulani herdsmen or just demons sent to purnish gowon and his people, maybe they saw u guys have repented and then went away.
Remember that god has an angel of death, it will not come to u in its original form, next is awolowo's state
(Cybertyrant-(Stuffing popcorns into mouth) this is getting interesting, please when will the part2 start in South West)
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by Abbeyme: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Let me get this right...

jakiedudu:

Were you there? Or you were told?...

Cos this disappearing act is something else...
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

The Yorubas are scared stiff of being left alone with their Arab masters.

They need Niger Delta oyel to feed and Igbo resilience and defiance to standup against the north.

They know that Niger Delta and Biafra will never entertain the notion of entering into any form of alliance with them.

So just like the proverbial harlort in Solomon tales, they will rather have the baby cut in two than see it go to the rightful owner.

Yorubas are in for a long thing - untrusted in the south and hated in the north. If they have the courage they will seek for Odua republic rather than become Oduastan emirate under the caliphate.

Slaves
Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abbeyme:
Let me get this right...

Were you there? Or you were told?...

Cos this disappearing act is something else...
Like I said, am not here to make you believe this story. Am just reporting what I got from a very reliable source.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Christians praying in the church disappeared and you are wondering what happened to them..

Osisikankwu made people disappear in the east and he was no Holy Spirit.

Police should do their job and find those people and what happened to them.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by WilyWily: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
HaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaa, I dey laugh at dis people call Middle Belters, de boasted of havin de highest number of generals in de Army, dis Foolish idioots called middle belters boasted how dey defeated Biafra, but i'm surprise how de are now helpless in defending demselves.
Please am begging Fulanis to Chase dis people inside River Benue. Please Fulanis Please do de right thing, go into der villages and do de normal thing, any time i see your hand works i Pop Champagne. Thanks to Fulani if you people do something to dem dis Weekend.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
gbosaa:
Christians praying in the church disappeared and you are wondering what happened to them..

Osisikankwu made people disappeared in the east and he was no Holy Spirit.

Police should do their job and find those people and what happened to them.
It was the killers that disappeared, not the christians praying in church.
First of all, there are two forces in this world, force of good and force of evil. They are known as the Holy Spirit (good) and Evil spirit (evil).
Both forces are powerful beyond human perception and can perform signs and wonders. But one power, the Holy Spirit is billion and trillions of times more powerful than the evil spirit.
True Christians worldwide worship Jehovah Lord Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit. This is the God that made the killers who were said to be in large numbers to disappear without a trace.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by jakiedudu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
WilyWily:
HaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaa, I dey laugh at dis people call Middle Belters, de boasted of havin de highest number of generals in de Army, dis Foolish idioots called middle belters boasted how dey defeated Biafra, but i'm surprise how de are now helpless in defending demselves.
Please am begging Fulanis to Chase dis people inside River Benue. Please Fulanis Please do de right thing, go into der villages and do de normal thing, any time i see your hand works i Pop Champagne. Thanks to Fulani if you people do something to dem dis Weekend.
Don't let anger and hatred consume you.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by IamAtribalist: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Stupid Nigerians and their superstitious nonsense. Get a brain. And while you are at it - get a job too.
Re: Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! by WilyWily: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
jakiedudu:

Don't let anger and hatred consume you.
To tell u de truth, i love wat Fulanis are doin to dem, but i want more from Fulanis. i want to see Middle Belters inside River Benue

(1) (Reply)

After Forced Confession, Teenager Faces Death By Crucifixion. In Saudi Arabia / You Can't Solve This Maths Question / How Do I Get A Voter's Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.