Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Life And Assassination Of General Murtala Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life And Assassination Of General Murtala Muhammed (841 Views)

Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos) / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life And Assassination Of General Murtala Muhammed by heywhytech1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
The follower of this blog will understand I have written about the present Political Gladiators, Like Ahmmed Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar, today I am taking a flash back at life history of Great leader, whose time of his regime is recalled with nostalgia by many Nigeria (both civilian and Military) as a golden age, a glimpse of the principled and dynamic leadership that citizens crave, a true leader to the call, Late General Murtala Muhammed. Here, I attempt to give readers a closer look at the most popular Head of State in Nigeria’s history after which President Buhari follow.

ASSASSINATION OF GENERAL MURTALA MUHAMMED ON FRIDAY THE 13TH

Strangely, the day on which Murtala was killed was like today, also Friday .Murtala’s car was ambushed by a group of soldiers in Lagos and he was shot to death. Below is a photo of the bullet riddled car in which he was killed. Note the bullet holes in the windscreen OPEN THE LINK TO READ MORE http:///1M1il7l

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Clears More Boko Haram Camps (graphic Contents) / ... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.