Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United (665 Views)

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup / David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by Dafe306: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
At last Manchester United got what they wanted. Goalkeeper David de Gea has signed a new four-year contract with Manchester United, the club announced. Just 10 days ago the 24-year-old looked to be on the verge of joining Spanish giants Real Madrid, but the deal fell through at the last minute when the relevant paperwork was not completed in time.

Now, De Gea, who has been left out of United's six games of the season so far, claimed that he wants to put a difficult summer behind him.
"I am delighted to be starting this new chapter in my United career. I have always enjoyed playing with these great players in front of our fantastic fans. Manchester United is a special club and Old Trafford is an ideal place for me to continue to develop my career. I'm looking forward to putting a difficult summer behind me and concentrating on working hard to improve and help my teammates to be successful," De Gea told the club's official website.

De Gea is likely to return to the starting lineup this weekend when United take on arch rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford.

http://dayosports..com/2015/09/finally-david-de-gea-signs-new-four.html
Re: Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by majamajic(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
As a second keeper
Re: Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by Section8(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
As a second keeper ke wu beta pass am for Man U? Mtcheew
Re: Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by nnadychuks(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
I am so happy.. Our only better player player and keeper, Spain's best keeper, European best goal keeper taaaah Liverpool die well oo

1 Like

Re: Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by melorious4(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is d biggest #mufc signing of this transfer window.....welcome back Dave........ Even if u r going to leave #mufc, u r leaving with the right fee.... Xo happy to av him back.

Bad news 4 Liverpool fans.

1 Like

Re: Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by blazingkid21(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
melorious4:
This is d biggest #mufc signing of this transfer window.....welcome back Dave........ Even if u r going to leave #mufc, u r leaving with the right fee.... Xo happy to av him back.

Bad news 4 Liverpool fans.
it ir worst news for liverpool,it seems like man utd tried alot by keeping de gea even on d last day but perez didn't understand,he said it is lack of experience but na big sense
Re: Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by blazingkid21(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bad news for chelsea courtois is injured 4 a long period,he sustained d injury during training and he needs to b operated upon at his right knee....it seems like that guy dreams is coming to pass
Re: Finally! David De Gea Signs New Four-year Contract At Manchester United by Section8(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
blazingkid21:
Bad news for chelsea courtois is injured 4 a long period,he sustained d injury during training and he needs to b operated upon at his right knee....it seems like that guy dreams is coming to pass
courtois get injury!!! YEPA!! MY BET!!

(1) (Reply)

Eto'o: 'boko Haram Attacks Make Us Powerless' / Stoke 2 Vs Man City 0 In Just 15mins / Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.