Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) (79045 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Chrissy Teigen Leaves Without Panties And Shows Too Much / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wetin carry your eyes go there undecided
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by RedCard1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
She's hot, I like her.

She's qualified to sit next to Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian.
Ikechukwu is missing oo.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
For where she Ws I don't see nothing or much wrong with it.

1stly It Ws a beach side event ladies cud hv worn swim suits or wot hv u. So its still ok by me tho quite fashionable and feminine. Unlike d stupid torn or ripped jeans I see gals wearing like cyborgs and zombies in d name of wat

And she got beautiful skin!

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by sukkot: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
see her flat foot sef. she no get arch for foot

my name is ikechukwu, the son of the soil I black like oyel

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by holluwai(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
What is a c-string?

Twaci:
undecided She could be rocking a c-string panties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Audray(f): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
someone should have pushed her into the water so would have looked "sexier". That should b called a swimwear not a dress.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by idowuswap: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Igbo. Elders go and rape her......thank God

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by rildwanullahi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Twaci:
which one be c-string again

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Chinaimporter: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Foolish blaxk people....that is the color of her dress....watch her boobs side to get a true picture[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by damiloladuke: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Show more or gerrout cool

check more here www.emagng.com

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by idowuswap: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbo. Elders go and rape her......thank God
flat head go and rape her
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is she mixed? She looks exotic.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by money121(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by sage2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Nice skin wink

You are one of the few girls that gives me an instant hard-on at sight. My tool craves for you big time.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by money121(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

Daring and sexy are mild words to describe 31-year-old model and rapper, Ikechukwu’s ex-girlfriend, Sarah Ofili. The beautiful socialite recently put her tools on fleek as she stepped for a time out at the beach with her close pals including former MBGN turned rapper, Munachi Abii. The long black dress with side openings gave a glance at Sarah’s skin as she partied ‘PANTLESS’....

http://thenet.ng/2015/09/that-moment-when-ikechukwus-ex-sarah-ofili-steps-out-without-panties/

mod please can u move this to fp

https://www.nairaland.com/2590765/photos-bad-state-roads-akesan
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
My [url=lalasticlala]friend[/url] she's fully covered. This'snt what I expected when I clicked the thread. The pictures're old.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by HireKiller(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....This life sha.....and some of us step out without panties everyday but we don't make d news cry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Next time you go out without panties, have someone snap you and post it on Nairaland. You will make front page / make news.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by vivypretty(f): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
the kind of title given to her thou 'ikechukwu's ex girlfriend" just so we know her but i still dont know her

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by earthstronaut: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Nice skin wink
okay first a heads up.
my comment has nothing do about your comment.

saw ur pix and just wanted to know the amount of foam in your bra
a lil curiosity never hurt nobody.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by XBLadez: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lalasticlala, how did you know she's not wearing in these pictures? Don't u know there are catapult pants that don't show around the waist. Abi u no get girlfriend? Na wa o
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by ladyF(f): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
HireKiller:

Next time you go out without panties, have someone snap you and post it on Nairaland. You will make front page / make news.
lol thanks, maybe I will do that tomorrow and Cc the mods. grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by usj(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Twaci:
pls educate me, c-string is that the one with rope?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by czarr(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol,
She's hot!!

But not for long tho..
Bitchees looks be fading faster than okrika polo
Time ain't on ur side hoe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lots of people on this thread think the babe is 31 years.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:
31 years old rapper and model embarassed

She should continue

Am just here to remind her that 'Wo'menopause is real

If I de lie make she ask Weird Mc cry
No be the girl be 31 years oh. Na Ikechukwu.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by luvprince4real(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:
And what is the difference between C-string panties and no panties??

They are the same to me.
Abeg mk una explain. Na G-string I knw b4 o. Which one com be C-string again? It will be clearer if u can illustrate with a pinsure. Tnx
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by kinglekan: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....This life sha.....and some of us step out without panties everyday but we don't make d news cry

Really? shocked shocked

Pishure or u know the rest. grin grin

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by apholaryn: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Emodeee:

U r really sexy.
booty licker

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:

so u want to read thing like. Nairalander steps out pant less. To book space on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by deetomee: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
No value. Ass! Cheap hoe
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adesiji77:
We don't know her here in.... lipsrsealed tongue
France.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by BrOwnSuga3: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fresh Fish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.