Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? (970 Views)

National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 - Method Of Application / Nigerians Seek Extension Of Application Deadline For The Ongoing FCSC / How To Write A Letter Of Application For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? by babeface3: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
He forgot to send a part of the job application package and already got acknowledgement from the company. Should he still send the document he forgot to send initially?
Re: Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? by Iykolysis: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls do, it goes to show that you're thorough
Re: Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? by babeface3: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thanks, send it separately or send the whole documents again, the forgotten one included?
Iykolysis:
pls do, it goes to show that you're thorough
Re: Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
babeface3:
Thanks, send it separately or send the whole documents again, the forgotten one included?

Send everything again.

I forgot to attach my cover letter and CV in an unsolicited application I made sometime ago, so I sent anor email attaching them.

Was called for 1st stage a week later. Scaled it. Currently awaiting details on the second stage.

I've learnt not to fret or kill myself over mistakes that show I am human. Do the right thing( send again), and leave the rest to God. Life is easier that way.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? by babeface3: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Gaborone:

Sen[center][/center]d everything again.

I forgot to attach my cover letter and CV in an unsolicited application I made sometime ago, so I sent anor email attaching them.

Was called for 1st stage a week later. Scaled it. Currently awaiting details on the second stage.

I've learnt not to fret or kill myself over mistakes that show I am human. Do the right thing( send again), and leave the rest to God. Life is easier that way.

All the best!
thanks again. A friend said it could be counted as double application and hence could be disqualified. I am thing of attaching it to the reply I will send to the acknowledgement. What do you think.?
Re: Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? by Iykolysis: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
babeface3:
thanks again. A friend said it could be counted as double application and hence could be disqualified. I am thing of attaching it to the reply I will send to the acknowledgement. What do you think.?

Not necessarily so,do a few line mail indicating the omission and resubmission. You are good 2go.

1 Like

Re: Forgetting To Send Part Of Application Package, What To Do? by babeface3: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks and God Bless
Iykolysis:

Not necessarily so,do a few line mail indicating the omission and resubmission. You are good 2go.

(1) (Reply)

Account /audit Officer / Sweden: KTH Full Tuition Scholarship For Non-european Masters Students / Fresh Recruitment At Arik Air Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.