Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Does Adeboye And Obasanjo Have In Common? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Adeboye And Obasanjo Have In Common? (650 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Adeboye And Obasanjo Have In Common? by dejiariyo: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2009
pls post what you know they have in common

1)mine is they both love the things of the world

2)they both tight friends with James Ibori
Re: What Does Adeboye And Obasanjo Have In Common? by maddock(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
Anoda senseless post
Re: What Does Adeboye And Obasanjo Have In Common? by dejiariyo: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
my brother said they both look like a monkey but i wont post that here

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really The Garden Of Eden **(picture Included)** / Does Pastor Adeboye Really Speak Conversationally With God? / What Will I Lose By Believing In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.