Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Late Fela & His Son, Femi Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Late Fela & His Son, Femi Kuti (907 Views)

Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Late Fela & His Son, Femi Kuti by missKiffy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fela Anikulapo- Kuti with his son, Femi Kuti back in the day. Seun Kuti shared the photo. Too cute!

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/aww-check-out-this-adorable-photo-of.html?m=1

Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Late Fela & His Son, Femi Kuti by Behira(f): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Seen dis couple of times
Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Late Fela & His Son, Femi Kuti by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Behira:
Seen dis couple of times

Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria.

That's Zenith bank HQ. Go and claim your reward for 'seeing dis a couple of times'. Smh

Sorry, I meant to quote someone else. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Late Fela & His Son, Femi Kuti by greatness22(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
RickRichards:

Lagos, Nigeria.

That's Zenith bank HQ. Go and claim your reward for 'seeing dis a couple of times'. Smh

Hello mr. richard, smoking weed in d afternoon is not good for u.
Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Late Fela & His Son, Femi Kuti by omogidi234(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2015
RickRichards:

Lagos, Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No comment.

(1) (Reply)

Tupac Faked His Death And I Assisted Him – Retired Police Officer / Enyeama Now Trending On Twitter / Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.