Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns (13904 Views)

Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure / Bauchi APC Vice Chairman Withdraws Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by Firefire(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
good move
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by GoldenJAT(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
And he RESIGNED...... 1st time I de hear say politician resign 4 frm office 4 naija.
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by friends4ever(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whatever...i thought it was Amaechi that resigned grin cool
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by abimic(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Segadem:
op,correct or edit the topic
He needs correct it, the headline isn't in tandem with the context. That was done though to attract readers by the real publisher. So op meant well!
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by studytoearn: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you thinking of studying in
the US, Canada, Europe, UK?

Talk to our admission expert!
We can help you to find a suitable match
based on your background and interests.

Visit www.onstudyabroad.com
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by emmyojo22(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
<
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by omenka(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
He accused the party leadership of “unethical behaviours” which were in conflict with the political ideology and philosophy of the party’s apex leader President Muhammadu Buhari.
The gentleman's grievance might have some merit. The party shouldn't handle this with levity but with all the seriousness it deserves. We can't afford to set the agenda of our president adrift.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by dokJ: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
I gues dis man is eying President Buhari's ministerial list.
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by pcicero(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
He resigned for his ministerial post.

Quote me again!
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by 1miccza: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
seunmsg:
Who cares about a senatorial district party vice chairman? Taught it was even the national vice chairman. This media houses should stop hyping stories unnecessarily.

Be careful that little drop might soon turn out to be an ocean you know
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by anzaeggon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I hope he is not selling himself to d president for better chop.
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by damton(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good luck in his future endeavor
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by LydayBobo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
No money to share and salary has been reduced by 50% meanwhile you have promissory notes
Re: Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns by Emmatop15: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Let him check himself may be he is not the bad that we are calling others. He should stay alone without joining other party make he no go there to pollute them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Can Take Away Lagos From APC - Oba Of Lagos / Lagos Transport Plans Stand, Oluomo Not Involved — REC / Allow Live Broadcast Of Presidential Election Tribunal’s Proceedings, Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.