Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner (407 Views)

Signs You Are Not A Good Blogger / 8 Blogging Habits Of A Good Blogger / How Do You Make Free Blogger Web Unique ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner by Chidexter(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Well here goes.

I would like to own a blog/website. But i do not know how/where to start from?.
I'm passionate about blogging, but the problem is that i'm confused on the steps to take.

Based on the little knowledge i have, i know its something to do with webhosting and all that, but i just cant get my head around it
Please help me out, webmasters.
Re: Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner by bedfordng(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chidexter:
Well here goes.

I would like to own a blog/website. But i do not know how/where to start from?.
I'm passionate about blogging, but the problem is that i'm confused on the steps to take.

Based on the little knowledge i have, i know its something to do with webhosting and all that, but i just cant get my head around it
Please help me out, webmasters.
you have to devote time to learn it. Its a gradual process.you can self teach yourself by watching video tutorial courses. You can this all in one pack web design and web development course via http://www./allin1webdesignvideo
Re: Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner by boldx(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
i can teach you for free. you will know everything about how to set up your blog or website. AT NO COST. 09099447385

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Your Website In 10 Good Ways / Aba Bloggers Let's Meet Here / Godaddy Or Any Other Domain Name Registrar Coupon Code Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.