Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Domain Name Suggestion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Suggestion (1256 Views)

Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization / Best Free Domain Name Suggestion Tools In 2017 / 6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Business name: MoosunDee Technologies
Which of these domain name is the best:
www.moosundeetech.com
www.mdtech.com
www.moosundee.com

Thanks in adv.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Chidexter(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Md tech's better

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
I agree, but throw the last one away even if you decide on the first
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ben1975:
I agree, but through the last one away even if you decide on the first
okay sir, so which is better out of the two
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chidexter:
Md tech's better
okay sir

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
mdtech.com is the best but unfortunately I did a very quick check and discovered as I suspected that it has already been taken by somebody else.

amhackdee:
okay sir

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ben1975:
mdtech.com is the best but unfortunately I did a very quick check and discovered as I suspected that it has already been taken by somebody else.

lipsrsealed heart break!!
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
What if i use msdtech.com

grin
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by yomalex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Someone could easily register the domains before you. Msdtech seems good.

Mine is Tetralix Technologies www.tetralixtech.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
yomalex:
Someone could easily register the domains before you. Msdtech seems good.

Mine is Tetralix Technologies www.tetralixtech.com
Nice one. I must commend you have done a great work on your website, if you do not mind, you website is designed on what platform, am sure it's not on wp, joomla, what is it?

Thanks in adv
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Try the first one nobodies stealing that domain name in a hurry

amhackdee:
lipsrsealed heart break!!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
okay sir, but it is too long i think.
Ben1975:
Try the first one nobodies stealing that domain name in a hurry

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sorry that one has gone too.

amhackdee:
What if i use msdtech.com

grin
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by yomalex(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
amhackdee:
Nice one. I must commend you have done a great work on your website, if you do not mind, you website is designed on what platform, am sure it's not on wp, joomla, what is it?

Thanks in adv
It' WP actually
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
www.MoosunDee.com? It has just three syllables and I am guessing its part of your name right? So autopilot branding of yourself and company

amhackdee:
okay sir, but it is too long i think.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
mdtech
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ben1975:
Sorry that one has gone too.

yes oo, i just saw that also. This is just annoying, after spending weeks on developing offline, now the time to host it, am having issue with domain names.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
MrAlozie:
mdtech
that has been used by someone else.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ben1975:
www.MoosunDee.com? It has just three syllables and I am guessing its part of your name right? So autopilot branding of yourself and company

yes sir, MoosunDee Technologies is the business name. But am just thinking some people might mistakenly spell it this way mosundee.com in place of moosundee.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
What if i use Msdt.com ?
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Domain names are not case sensitive

MoosunDee and moosundee are the same thing to a URL

amhackdee:
yes sir, MoosunDee Technologies is the business name. But am just thinking some people might mistakenly spell it this way mosundee.com in place of moosundee.com
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by ipain: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Must it be .com? What's wrong if you use .com.ng?

This why I will make every attempt to pick virtually all the best .com.ng out there. Currently there are 4 smart Nigerians who have embraced this but I will be smarter cos I would be developing them and build a sold business behind them.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
i am feeling the logic you are using. There is a small problem though, many people seem to still automatically assume all domains are .com. If you put .com.ng you may hemorrhage your users to another site just because some are not observant enough to note the .ng at the end.

I was one of the first promoter of the .ng extension until i quickly noticed this sad problem

ipain:

This why I will make every attempt to pick virtually all the best .com.ng out there. Currently there are 4 smart Nigerians who have embraced this but I will be smarter cos I would be developing them and build a sold business behind them.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by ipain: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ben1975:
i am feeling the logic you are using. There is a small problem though, many people seem to still automatically assume all domains are .com. If you put .com.ng you may hemorrhage your users to another site just because some are not observant enough to note the .ng at the end.

I was one of the first promoter of the .ng extension until i quickly noticed this sad problem

it's about building a brand. Brand is KING!

Don't people still visit LindaIkeji..com? Which longer compared to just .com.ng? And now, google has even made it longer by redirecting it to ..com.ng :/

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ben1975:
Domain names are not case sensitive

MoosunDee and moosundee are the same thing to a URL

i equally know that bro, what i was illustrating is the misspelling mosundee.com instead of moosundee.com (single o)

Do you now get it sir?

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
ipain:

hmmm, thanks for the reply anyway, but this is not a Nigeria based business sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ben1975:

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks to all, i finally found a best domain name for my business
www.msdeetech.com

What do you think about that?
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by Ben1975(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
OK I dey hear your inglis!

amhackdee:
i equally know that bro, what i was illustrating is the misspelling mosundee.com instead of moosundee.com (single o)

Do you now get it sir?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Suggestion by amhackdee(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Ben1975:
OK I dey hear your inglis!

grin
Re: Domain Name Suggestion by ipain: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
amhackdee:
hmmm, thanks for the reply anyway, but this is not a Nigeria based business sir.

Thanks.
okay then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Windows VPS And Linux VPS Which Is The Best?? / I Can Creat A Website For You / Are You A Good Article Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.