Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger (948 Views)

I Accept Guest Posts From Bloggers And I Can Also Post As Guest / Part-time Tech Bloggers And Writers Are Urgently Needed. / All Bloggers and Webmasters need this tool on their sites - (very Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger by stevespack(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Every day you log in online you heard or see different post online why you as a blogger must work heard if you really wants to make it, most of them fail to explain what they mean by working heard, while those who explain some part only ends up telling us the old ways of doing things, like writing content, getting adsense, applying for SEO, and bala bala bala. You have finally being approve by adsense automatically the story

have now change that for you to be successful you must change your content keyword, to enable you rank first on search engine, from that you are encourage to include things like insurance, loan, and data backup, since they are the ones that pay more compare to others, before you conclude with that, you are into Affiliate marketing, selling advert space, and paying expertise to write for you all in the name to make it online. You read and read and read but after sometime if you calculate the whole thing you have read all of them are still pointing finger on

the above topic hard working, Every blogger seem to work hard or harder everyday yet without any improvement in their result. They follow the due process did everything they are ask to do endure the sleepless night, promote every goods they can lay their hand on yea still nothing to show for it. I have being there too spending endless time doing things that am told is the only way to succeed, and at the end having nothing to show for it. Well today after having gaining all these experience am here to inform you of a better approach and how to implement some of the thing you love doing without stress and still succeed. Follow here to read more http://eisteve..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-be-productive-bloggers-and-not.html

Re: Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger by wx9Z: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Great article even though ur spell check is a bi**h. You should know better that 'continue here' is stale, pasting the full content will give u more visitors.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger by stevespack(m): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Thank sir for that please do bear with me i was only doing dear believing there are other post you may like on my site that are not posted here.
Re: Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger by oteneaaron(m): 1:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Bro.....space you articles...or else ur readers will loose interest after a few sentences.....do a real spell check b4 u publish ur articles.....professionalism should be ur watchword...
Re: Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger by chichriso: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2015
thanks but I can't go to your blog because its a waste of data and time for me.

So next time please try and post the contents here so that we will enter your blog and source for more

CHICHriso said ::::[ CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger by stevespack(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks sir's for your wonderful correction, just want to say am sorry for any grammatical err and for not posting the full content here please bear with me i will do so next time, i appreciate your love and correction God bless.
Re: Learn How To Be Productive Bloggers And Not Hardworking Blogger by tbsnetworks: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Website / Please Help Me Promote My Forum, I Beg I Dey Beg / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Business Website Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.