Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. (3668 Views)

15+ Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles 2017 / Newly Arrived Grade Aa London Chiffon Blouse / How To Cut And Sew Pencil Trouser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Dolcilicious(f): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
fashion designers in the house please help a sister out.I need help on this blouse neckline.Tge picture is down below.Any contribution is welcomed.Thanks in advance.

Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by amiebeauty(f): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
I think it will look good when cut into a round neck
Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Dolcilicious(f): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
amiebeauty:
I think it will look good when cut into a round neck
I mean that particular neck design I like it,the ish is how to cut it.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Tomeseen(f): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
That. Neckline wasn't cut. The bias line was just sewn together at the armhole
Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Dolcilicious(f): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tomeseen:
That. Neckline wasn't cut. The bias line was just sewn together at the armhole

So u mean the front where the neckline is wont have shoulder,but the back would have right?
Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Tomeseen(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dolcilicious:

So u mean the front where the neckline is wont have shoulder,but the back would have right?

I think so, since I can't see the back of the cloth, although an armhole was created in the front and the lace was joined exactly as it was. The owner or tailor didn't want to cut out that lace and left it there for aesthetic reasons.

It wouldn't work for most clothe, so unless you av dt particular lace or something similar, I think u should practice on inexpensive material or paper to get the. Feel before puting scissors to ur beautiful lace
Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Dolcilicious(f): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tomeseen:

I think so, since I can't see the back of the cloth, although an armhole was created in the front and the lace was joined exactly as it was. The owner or tailor didn't want to cut out that lace and left it there for aesthetic reasons.

It wouldn't work for most clothe, so unless you av dt particular lace or something similar, I think u should practice on inexpensive material or paper to get the. Feel before puting scissors to ur beautiful lace

Thanks dear,its almost the same as what Tooke is wearing right ?Just that the end of the lace was sewn to the V neck.Am I right?

Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Tomeseen(f): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Not really no, Toke bodice is a four piece co-joined to give that shape, also the previous blouse can also be cut into four too. Lemme show u some pics den
Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Tomeseen(f): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pics 1 shows a blouse dt I want the lace design as it were, I only put in arm holes

Pics 2 is is same blouse spread out

Pics 3. In my own case I want my chest region exposed instead of covered up like d design u wanted, so I'll be attaching those strap lace to give me a strapless gown now my blouse will look like a four cornered cut. If I want it to be like ur design. The back will be low with probably still a four cornered cut. Then join the elongated shoulder from the back to the front.

So my back will be low but my chest will be covered. I hope u get it

Re: Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. by Dolcilicious(f): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
yh I do,thanks so much,ure a darling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TUMERIC+CARROT ESSENTIAL Oil(cold press) / 15 Ghana Weaving Shuku Styles That Will Make You Slay This Weekend / Knuckle Rings Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.