Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? (5209 Views)

Side Chick Came Into The Church On Her Own Wedding Gown / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by miney: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
I will just turn back and walk away, what about you? more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/hehehhe-you-came-into-your-bedroom-met.html

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by IamAtribalist: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool damage the toto now - what else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by divinehand2003(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
I go hala CHISOOOOOOOS, SEE GOBE
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by makingsense(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Konji. Na bastard
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by respect80(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Me I'm a child of God so I will just kneel down and start praying.

4 Likes

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by benega: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Even god won't blame you if you do anything rash

1 Like

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by deetomee: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
I will Halla Gerara here you oshi!

3 Likes

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by alexis007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
I go change am for amu sad
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by EmoBoy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'll have sex with her, with no regrets whatsoever.
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Nothing much, jst hand her over 2 my wife for appropriate punishment after which she wud b sent packing.....I no fit trip 4 dis kind rough black strong nyansh...

3 Likes

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by nikkiking(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool damage the toto now - what else?
grin grin grin.

Wat if she no gree
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by JoeCutie(m): 1:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Na to just kneel down jeje and say the grace before meal. What else? cheesy
#SomethingSumptuous #Doctor'sPrescription

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by IamAtribalist: 1:55am On Sep 12, 2015
nikkiking:
grin grin grin.

Wat if she no gree

you no see as she throw yansh up? She look like person wey no go gree 4 ya eye?

1 Like

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by Willswise(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2015
She will be part of the unemployed the next Hour

2 Likes

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Setup
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by wazbunny(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Depends on how hot she is. She show her butt no matter.
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by Haywhymido(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2015
I will smile mischievously n tell her dis : u jst gat urself SACKED

2 Likes

Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by darmys(f): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2015
maid of honour lipsrsealed
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Mtheeew.
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by horlarmeelekan(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Me I go jst advise er say mak she quickly go on bed mak makue fast bcoz no time @ all time na money lolz!
Re: Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? by brainchild78(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
I would throw a blanket on her and walk her out the room.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wizkid, The Yoruba Boy With An Igbo Sense / Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks / Does This Nigerian Babe Look Like Mercy Johnson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.