Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Songs Of The Week! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs Of The Week! (283 Views)

Top 50 Songs Of The Week - May 14, 2016 (billboard Hot 100) / 20 Latest Naija Gospel Songs Of 2016 [jan – April] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Songs Of The Week! by WPBandit(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
These were some of the hottest new songs!

5. Ty Dolla Sign - When I see You Ft. Fetty Wap (4/5)

Two singing ass negroes on the same track! who was better? Actually let me go at this a different way, who you think was less excruciating? Probably Ty Dolla Sign!

I'm vibing with the track ya'll!

4. Lil' Wayne - What You Sayin' (4/5)

This is old school Weezy! Bars and serial killer type beats! It definitely goes!

3. Wale Ft. Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign - The Summer League (4/5)

This version of the track is WAYYYYYY better! If you remember this track came out a few months ago and it seemed unlistenable because of its quality.

Its party music with good rappers. You should appreciate that.

2. Clubhouse - Mac Miller (4.4/5)

Wigga what, wigga who? he's rapping his ass off on this track! I can dig it. The beat goes wayyyyyyy tooooo hard!

1. Vice City - Jay Rock (4.5/5)

I wonder who's album this is..... Is it Jay Rocks album or Kendricks? Well the whole gang is together on this track so that's cool beans.

Kendricks verse is too good!
Jay Rock keeps up pretty well.
AbSoul kills it. Probably the best verse!
Schoolboy Q kills it too. Second best verse!

I can do without the chorus though.

I love you all Nairaland! smiley http://www.theratingsgame.net/
follow me @Ratingsgameguy ! I say some cool stuff lol

(1) (Reply)

Gisttv.net VIDEO: Cynthia Morgan – Simatiniya / Download Jekomo0 By Joskeyb / My Frustrating Matter For Public Discourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.