Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu (44537 Views)

"Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by boman2014: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/09/435x271xSheikh-Adam-Idoko.jpg.pagespeed.ic.uWVjQ59Ww0.webp[/img]
Sheikh Adam Idoko

The Deputy Secretary-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA, Adam Idoko, has been kidnapped.

Mr. Idoko is also the Chief Imam of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

PREMIUM TIMES gathered that Mr. Idoko, a famous Islamic cleric in the South East, was abducted in the early hours of Thursday in his village, Ogrute Enugu-Ezike in Nssukka, Enugu state.

Confirming the abduction to PREMIUM TIMES, the Chief Imam of Nagazi-Uvete Jumu’at Mosque, Okene, Kogi State, Murtada Gusau, said the Muslim community had reported the incident to the police shortly after it happened.

He said the police assured them of taking immediate action towards freeing the cleric from the kidnappers.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the Enugu Police Command, Amaraizu Ebere, confirmed the abduction, saying the command was investigating matter.

“We got useful information related to the abduction, which we would not want to tell the press now. But I can assure you that the command is doing its best on the matter,” Mr. Ebere, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189854-top-nigerian-muslim-leader-kidnapped.html

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
How did they know he was kidnapped

Did they see the abductors when they came

You just wake up in the morning, discover someone is missing and assume he was kidnapped.

I think he has gone to join ISIS or Al-qaeda. That's what they always do after all.

213 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by alonzoiv(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ember months. Why was he kidnapped ? Is he a political figure or something? I hope he didn't at any point in time make any inciting or provocative statement that could have prompted his subsequent kidnap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by baralatie(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
not funny!

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ndi igbo anaghi akwu isi na ala, anyi anaghi aza *idoko* nwokem onye ebe ka I bu?

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You just wake up in the morning, discover someone is missing and assume he was kidnapped.

I think he has gone to join ISIS or Al-qaeda.
thank God you are a wailer because you are a real troublefinder. We ve got your back always.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
thank God you are a wailer because you are a real troublefinder. We ve got your back always.
smiley That's heartwarming dear, Thank you. smiley

30 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SUBWAY101(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I think he has gone to join ISIS or Al-qaeda.

Bro, take it easy. Your hatred for those muslim people is something else. Chai.

40 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Bro, take it easy. Your hatred for those muslim people is something else. Chai.
Oh please!... I'm not far from the truth, That was how Abdulmuttalab the underwear bomber started. It's very possible bro, Is he not a mohammedan... If we see truth, make we dey talk.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SUBWAY101(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oh please!... I'm not far from the truth, That was how Abdulmuttalab the underwear bomber started. It's very possible bro, Is he not a mohammedan... If we see truth, make we dey talk.

K

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by sinkhole: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
What? Sec-Gen of Islamic Org in Nigeria is an Igbo man? I thought only Hausas and Yorubas are muslims?

30 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

K
L.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
serious!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Mrbigman1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ndi igbo anaghi akwu isi na ala, anyi anaghi aza *idoko* nwokem onye ebe ka I bu?

Am telling u, d news got me confused.
"In his village"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by erikcantona: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
boman2014:
The Deputy Secretary-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council
for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA, Adam Idoko, has been kidnapped.
Mr. Idoko is also the Chief Imam of the University of Nigeria,
Nsukka.

PREMIUM TIMES gathered that Mr. Idoko, a famous Islamic
cleric in the South East, was abducted in the early hours of
Thursday in his village, Ogrute Enugu-Ezike in Nssukka, Enugu
state.

Confirming the abduction to PREMIUM TIMES, the Chief Imam
of Nagazi-Uvete Jumu’at Mosque, Okene, Kogi State, Murtada
Gusau, said the Muslim community had reported the incident
to the police shortly after it happened.

[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/09/435x271xSheikh-Adam-Idoko.jpg.pagespeed.ic.uWVjQ59Ww0.webp[/img]

Sheikh Adam Idoko

He said the police assured them of taking immediate action
towards freeing the cleric from the kidnappers.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of
the Enugu Police Command, Amaraizu Ebere, confirmed the
abduction, saying the command was investigating matter.

“We got useful information related to the abduction, which we
would not want to tell the press now. But I can assure you that
the command is doing its best on the matter,” Mr. Ebere, a
Deputy Superintendent of Police, said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189854-top-nigerian-muslim-leader-kidnapped.html
he is currently in a close door meeting With shekau!! And allma asad isis boss ! He will return with more bombs for buhari bois

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sometimes I feel like joining Islam but whenever I see what Black muslims are passing through in the hands of Arab muslims or what Yoruba muslims are going through in the hands of Fulani muslims I will just lock up.

Who know whether they will this man in Kano if riot broke out there tomorrow despite him beiing one of them.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by ArodewilliamsT: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you are a Igbo and a muslim( the religion of the oppresors). Hmm..I pity you. Islam is banned in Japan( Asian land of the rising sun), it remains unattractive in Biafra.

The japanese are not foo.lish, they are protecting their unborn children from being blown up. A lot of Biafrans have died due to Islam, Islam will not survive in Biafraland. If you insist to practice Islam we will package you and ship you back to gwoza in peace.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Rapu onye ara ahu bu ogbata obim na emebiri anyi aha na nso ala...

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

17 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Idoko is a common name in Enugu Ezike and the town has many Igbo Muslims.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by cleatoris: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
He should never be found!
Islam needs to be tamed.

17 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Am telling u, d news got me confused.
"In his village"

We're from the Same area sef according to the news and believe me... I don't See that fat stomach escaping what I'm afraid if truly He's been kidnapped for Same reason as my thoughts...

He's a disgrace to Enugu-Ezike as whole!!!

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kernel501: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
gbosaa:

Idoko is a common name in Enugu Ezike and the town has many Igbo Muslims.

Igbo muslins?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Bonapart(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Taste of their medicine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kennyman2000(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Demmzy15(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
angry True2god what has your kinsmen done? I warned you to leave Ibo Muslims alone! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by alaoeri: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Biafrans at work.

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmmm

This is the work of Ipob Youths

They are diversifying from drug pushing to kidnapping

Igbos are industrious

We cant wait for Biafra.

Drug pushing and kidnapping will be our way of life

Igbo Kwenu Yaaaa

10 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bad development
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me!
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by itsIYKE(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dis is wat u get wen u try to force islam on igbos....the two is like oil nd water........I heard traditional rulers has warned this mallam b4

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by laurel03(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Africa Jews again.... Igbo people too are part of Bokoharam...

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by cristweeezy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
boman2014:
Sheikh Adam Idoko

The Deputy Secretary-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA, Adam Idoko, has been kidnapped.

Mr. Idoko is also the Chief Imam of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

PREMIUM TIMES gathered that Mr. Idoko, a famous Islamic cleric in the South East, was abducted in the early hours of Thursday in his village, Ogrute Enugu-Ezike in Nssukka, Enugu state.

Confirming the abduction to PREMIUM TIMES, the Chief Imam of Nagazi-Uvete Jumu’at Mosque, Okene, Kogi State, Murtada Gusau, said the Muslim community had reported the incident to the police shortly after it happened.

He said the police assured them of taking immediate action towards freeing the cleric from the kidnappers.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the Enugu Police Command, Amaraizu Ebere, confirmed the abduction, saying the command was investigating matter.

“We got useful information related to the abduction, which we would not want to tell the press now. But I can assure you that the command is doing its best on the matter,” Mr. Ebere, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, said.

ENUGU? All na hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.