Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Feedback On Granite Supply From Smiley001 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Feedback On Granite Supply From Smiley001 (681 Views)

Granite Supply At Reasonable Prices / Update On Granite Stone Market / Call Us For Your Granite Supply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feedback On Granite Supply From Smiley001 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'm happy to review, and add another Nairaland real estate professional to my list of "Egun Mogajis Good Guys" .

I ordered granite from him, he delivered exactly as promised. Even when we had some logistic issues due to no fault of his (Ibadans recent torrential rain storms) he responded and rose to the occassion briliiantly and took charge of the situation.

I will be hard pressed to sample another materials supplier (when I find something/someone good I loathe to change) and I recommend him based on this project without any reservation .

https://www.nairaland.com/smiley001

1 Like

Re: Feedback On Granite Supply From Smiley001 by salihuali1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I'm happy to review, and add another Nairaland real estate professional to my list of "Egun Mogajis Good Guys"

Hello EgunMogaji,

Do you please have any of your good guys that work in the Lagos Axis (Ketu/Ikorodu)?
Would really like to hear from you.
Re: Feedback On Granite Supply From Smiley001 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
salihuali1:

Hello EgunMogaji,

Do you please have any of your good guys that work in the Lagos Axis (Ketu/Ikorodu)?

I don't do Lagos. Try chatting with Hajj Mufutau and GabbyTabby.
Re: Feedback On Granite Supply From Smiley001 by twinskenny(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
salihuali1:

Hello EgunMogaji,

what kind of work sir>?

(1) (Reply)

Beautifully Finished TERRACE Houses. N75m Per Unit. / Promo Launch Abc Mega-city@350k at ewekoro, itori / Property In Oke-aro Area, Ogun State For Lease or Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.