Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. (5319 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Omotola Pledges Support For Buhari pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2015
new2020:
Almost all of the posters above and below me are yorubas. I have no clue as to the business of this evil minded people whenever SE and SS are brought together.
mehn it's beyond me. Even the Hausas aren't even complaining..this is seriously disturbing.

I wasn't into this biafran thing until I saw Yorubas protesting on nairaland that Igbos should leave. I mean, shouldn't they be happy now that Igbos are leaving?
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by bakila: 1:12am On Sep 12, 2015
c33b33:
Niger delta,south south,we the "ss" lol

My Ogoni brothers, atonement day is on the 22nd, talk to the creator! He is merciful and loving. Biafra loves you.

IPOB Youth
THIS IS ANOTHER RELIGION YOU GUYS ARE STARTING. YOU PEOPLE ARE URGING ANOTHER MUHAMMED YUSUF AND SHEKAU. Be careful becareful.
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by c33b33(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2015
I won't excite your myopic mind with a mention.
Biafra is a religion itself,deal with it. You are surely demented to link us with Shekau.

An atonement is a tick to your skin. Hypocrites and evil minded zombies

IPOB Youth
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by knowledgeable: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2015
new2020:
Almost all of the posters above and below me are yorubas. I have no clue as to the business of this evil minded people whenever SE and SS are brought together.

They have fatal attractions to the Igbos Lol. Love & Hate.
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by DaBullIT(m): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2015
You no dey ever make sense

EasternLionn:

Which Ogoni has been cleaned?

1 Like

Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by DaBullIT(m): 5:23am On Sep 12, 2015
See this one . So it was Buhari that spilled Oyel there and it's his duty to fix it ?

Alaimoore When nobody does anything for you , you scream marginalization, when it's done for you , you claim its your right

liberty300:
buhari cleaning up ogoni land is washing the plate he uses in eating..it's not a Favour but a necessity

1 Like

Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by EasternLionn: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
You no dey ever make sense

Which Ogoni land has been cleaned.
I want to know if it was the one I visited last weekend.

No dey your house dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by DaBullIT(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2015
No day you no dey ever visit someone

EasternLionn:

Which Ogoni land has been cleaned.
I want to know if it was the one I visited last weekend.

No dey your house dey lie.
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by EasternLionn: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
No day you no dey ever visit someone

Hahaha, I really want to know because as far as Biafraland is concerned, I have lots of peeps, and after hustling, we drive around on weekends and come back to base on Sunday, today now I wan go Uyo go see my babe.
That's my love for Biafraland.

Buh seriously guy, that Ogoniland is messed up. I am telling you. I weep for them tho.
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by dBard: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Rubbish news..
Mods , please do d needful
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by Deezia1(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2016
That story is fake, The Ogoni indigenous people are not Biafrans and can never be part of Biafra... however, the Ogoni people wishes Biafra well in their freedom struggle.
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:25am On May 28, 2016
madridguy:
Another Biafra member masquerading as Ogoni person. Continue deceiving yourself.

Tyrano Tsunami is not a faceless yoruba muslim like you. He is a leading pro-Biafran Ogoni voice on Facebook. You can find him easily if you use the search button on FB.
Propaganda don expire since 12BC.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:26am On May 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Another fake propaganda

Buhari just spent Billions to clean up Ogoni , and they'll be stewpyd enough to pledge support ?

Very Unlikely

Spent billions? When did the clean up happen?

1 Like

Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by HtwoOw: 9:15am On May 29, 2016
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by olamieseun(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2016
Awon werey wa eni kunra
Re: Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos. by benson730: 10:45am On May 29, 2016
I don't know why other tribes don't like to hear that ss and se are uniting. .why are they bent on causing division among our brother's...when the Yoruba claim Edo are there brother's,nobody argued with them,but in our case we were one brothers known as eastern region until after the civil war when the division came..I thank God the youth are getting to know the truth...anyone that bears Yoruba name and speak Yoruba is said to be a Yoruba man..but in the east,you see pple in delta and rivers bearing igbo names and speaking igbo,yet they claim not to be igbo. ..it's so pathetic what divid and rule has caused us the Igbos. ..but THANK GOD BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER,THEY ARE GETTING WISER NOW AND THE TRUTH IS BEEN REVEAL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fully Loaded Danfo Bus Without Back Cover Pictured At Eko Bridge / Kwara Apex Students Body Honours Kwara Must Change Convener / All Your PVCs Are Still Intact - INEC Reacts To Office Burnt In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.