Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Movement For Positive Change (MFPC) Now Trending On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Movement For Positive Change (MFPC) Now Trending On Nairaland (539 Views)

The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Now Trending On Nairaland;mfpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement For Positive Change (MFPC) Now Trending On Nairaland by myners007: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
I am a patroitic Nigeria who meant well for the development of this great country of ours. I decided to form a Movement using nairaland as a plattform to enlighten Nigerians on the need for us to give maximum support to our president in in quest to sanitize the by ensuring that corruption our greatest menance is dealt with.
The objectives of the Movement For Positive Change (M.F.P.C) are stated below as:
(1)Re-awakening the spirit of the downtrodden of the society whose predicament has been caused by the gross maladministration of past administrations.
(2)Say no to all forms of violence especially the ones inflicted on the Nigerian Child
(3)Advocating for the prosecution and persecution of corrupt politicians and administrators of different government agencies and parastatals.
(4)Pressurizing the government to come up with clear cut economic policies that will ensure the provision of jobs for Millions of Jobless Nigerians especially the youths.
(5)Ensuring that the Country Nigeria maintains her status as the Giant of Africa in Politics, Economy and in sports.

I enjoined all good spirited nairalanders to join this Movement to support the Buhari administration inorder to put the enemies of the nation to shame.
MFPC..........Nigeria shall be great Indeed.

N.B
Please, the wailing wailers should stop hating and unjust criticism.Join this movement by migrating from the Darkness Era.
Thank you all as i welcome you to the dawn of a neaw Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Movement For Positive Change (MFPC) Now Trending On Nairaland by chimoskyg(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Alright
Re: Movement For Positive Change (MFPC) Now Trending On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
God bless you too
Re: Movement For Positive Change (MFPC) Now Trending On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
OK.
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Movement For Positive Change (MFPC) Now Trending On Nairaland by Markachi666(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria, good people, great nation.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Will You Like To Be Your President In 2019 / Obasanjo’s Nepotism Influenced Abeokuta As State Capital In 1976- Oba Sikiru / Governor Ambode’s Outstanding Achievements In 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.