Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Learn How To Program Without Going To School - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Program Without Going To School (1976 Views)

How To Program Arduino Uno / Here Is How To Become A Web Designer Or A Web Developer Without Going To School / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Program Without Going To School by datoms: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have always thought that, every body was not born to go to school or to make it there. The only thing that brings out the expertise in you is not by going to some university and earning a certificate or degree of some kind, but by being determined in anything that you choose to do in life. Believe me , success can only be achieved through the following (You can also add the ones you think are not on the list)

1. The hand of God upon your life
2. Determination
3. Hardwork and
4. Commitment

Do not limit your abilities by thinking success can be achieved only when you go to school, no that's not true and I will tell you how. Bill gates, mark zuckerberg, Larry Ellison, etc.. Are all computer scientists and programmers who made it without going to school, and today they are great men in our planet.
You too can join the list provide you are determined to follow up your interest to the very fullest. Follow this topic and drop your programming language of interest. So we can put minds together and get you to the peak.

Please this is only for the serious ones, for the ones who are ready to follow the path and achieve such greatness with lot and lots of hardwork. If you want to play or get people confused. And if you are not the determined type, then this thread is more t for you (Sorry).

Pardon me if any of my statement above does not meet the requirements of your choice of words
Re: Learn How To Program Without Going To School by datoms: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
It is said that jack of all trade is master to none.
Please drop only one programming language because each programming language is very broad and trying to learn more than one at a time might rather get you confused along the way. But if you think you are up to it, no problem. I was only suggesting.

Also if you are already a good programmer who have the same spirit of learning more. You are also welcome as your ideas will be much much appreciated. After all, person no dey wabi something finish.
Re: Learn How To Program Without Going To School by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
C programming language. I was told it is a good starting point for a wannabe programmer
Re: Learn How To Program Without Going To School by datoms: 3:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Ok nice one to start with, if you want to program in c, check www.cprogamming.com www.fresh2refresh.com
I think you should start with these links first and please update the thread on anywhere you might be having difficulty. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Program Without Going To School by jesperscott: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
There are plenty of websites on internet to learn programming for free. I am listing few of them . Hope you like it.

1-http://www.certiology.com/tutorials/c-plus-plus-tutorial.html

2- http://www.tutorialology.com/cplusplus/
Re: Learn How To Program Without Going To School by Loonyy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
bros op me won learn program o but I only Sabi off n on for we computer,na Hw me won begin? here na my whatsapp number abeg make u reach out to a brother 08037812083
Re: Learn How To Program Without Going To School by sathishksk71: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Would Love To Develop A Forum / Pls Help Vb: How Bind Data In Href Link / A Python Program To Check The Risk Of Corona Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.