Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Thought It Be Nice To Share This With Guys - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Thought It Be Nice To Share This With Guys (653 Views)

Download Nice To Meet You. By Muna / Muna – Nice To Meet You / Pls Download & Share This Great Song 4rm Phat Wall Productions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought It Be Nice To Share This With Guys by frijos(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
www.notjustok.com for more info!

Features
notjustOk Select - 10 (March ‘09)
Posted on April 5th, 2009 by Mola OG
Let me start by saying that this is not a Top 10 list of any kind and there is no underlying reason why one song is listed before the other; there is no first or last.

notjustOk Select - 10 is a list of ten songs/posts that have made a major impact on the listeners/readers in a given month. Several factors come into determining how big of an impact a single post made in a given month, such as page views, record breaking amount of comments and constant mp3 request for the specific song. In addition to spotlighting the select 10s, we will provide a download link so that you can save the mp3s.

Now, for the month of March we are going to do things a little different; we have compiled the ‘Select - 10′ from content that was posted between January and March.

ArtWork by Nyja

Download
Zara - The FLyeST
Vector The Viper - I Luv you Nigeria
GT (The Guitar Man) - Osima Gbomi (Exclusive)
Jim Iyke - Who Am I ft 2face
Flavour - Nwa Baby
Kefee - Kokoroko feat. Timaya
Nyja - Bix Gels
Knighthouse ft Sauce Kid and Teeto Ceemos - Da Finest
Naeto C - Kini Big Deal (Official Remix)
Bracket - Yori Yori
Tags: (Official Remix), 2face, bix gels, Bracket, da finest, flavour, GT (The Guitar Man), I Luv you Nigeria, jim iyke, Kefee, Kini Big Deal, Knighthouse, Kokoroko, Naeto C, nwa baby, nyja, Osima Gbomi (Exclusive), Sauce Kid, Teeto Ceemos, The FLyeST, Timaya, vector the viper, who am I, Yori Yori, Zara
Posted in Features | 5 Comments »

(1) (Reply)

Def Nation / 2face Is Too Classic,i Must Confess / Lazbonz: Who Are These Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.