Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

America, Mecca And The Conspiracy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America, Mecca And The Conspiracy. (825 Views)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / The Conspiracy Against The Yoruba Nation By Northerners By Chief Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America, Mecca And The Conspiracy. by kramfonos(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Mecca was bombed in 1987 ( READ ABOUT THE 1987 BOMBING ). Iran blamed the USA and promised revenge. 14 years later on 9/11/2001, America got bombed by jihadists.

America promised to avenge the death of her citizens on her soil. 14 years later on 9/11/2015, a hitherto functional crane MYSTERIOUSLY crashed, destroyed the mosque and killed people in MECCA.

Mere coincidence?wink Just the end product of my trying to find order in the chaotic world happenings of recent.
Re: America, Mecca And The Conspiracy. by menix(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Amelica mst hear this lumour....

Buh Op, u need award ooo, will u like to work for SSS (Snr secondary school)
Re: America, Mecca And The Conspiracy. by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 12, 2015
you peeps should continue dragging America in to events of ur misfortunes its like it makes y'all happy..
religious fanatics.

1 Like

Re: America, Mecca And The Conspiracy. by Raiders: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Fake

(1) (Reply)

Asking Saraki To Resign Is Wrong - CAN / Tears! Urgent Advice Needed Pls. See What 86yr Old Man Has Been Doing Since 1954 / Anambra Female Tutor Emerges ‘teacher Of The Year’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.