Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence (31148 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by baralatie(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Yinkalite:
My observation of the two senerio;

*The 1962 lawmakers weren't so big and pot bellied like their 2014 canterpact.. It was easy for them to escape via the slightest available space

*The 1962 lawmakers dress code was was purely cultural while their 2014 mates portrays western influence.

*The 1962 lawmakers were running from the crisis while 2014 ones were gunning for crisis..

If u care to shed excess fat from any area of your body, click the nairaland link below
you have played lawn tennis before
this is a smart answer
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2015
MemphisDepay:
5:30pm
Thanks
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by justmenoni: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Lol the escape route for the reps in the olden days might not be suitable for the present day reps cos of beer or pot bellies grin grin grin

In the olden days money no too much for house so it's really not a do or die affair, at least mo dem run comot but in this present day naija d reps had rather die dere cod of the money involved lol
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by Mbediogu(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=37925258]Am surprised they did mutter some words to the gods and just disappear from the place. grin

Expert burglars, monkey men and
climbing rogues legislating for
us since 1962.
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by MemphisDepay(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2015
chuksfor13:
Thanks
UW
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by bummyla(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2015
hahahhahahahahahahahah! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by Tripleclick(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2015
sweetgala:
Those lawmakers in 1962 were running from serious trouble , there were military men under order of Balewa/Azikiwe FG who had teargassed the chambers and were allied to Akintola.

When you out this in perspective this singular incident changed Nigerian history forever , it redirected our progress, and put us through decades of military hardship.
The consequences of this incident led to the crisis in the SW which led to Awo imprisonment for treason , the 1960 coup and the civil war
the story as we all know it.
you are right... the easterners are the only peaciful region..we try to save our southern brothers from been conqured by d north.. d coup saved yoruba hero.... but when d uprise started de run and join d north.. cowards forever!
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by sweetgala(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tripleclick:
you are right... the easterners are the only peaciful region..we try to save our southern brothers from been conqured by d north.. d coup saved yoruba hero.... but when d uprise started de run and join d north.. cowards forever!

The easterners are the only peaceful region, that episode was not unknown to Azikiwe and to top it off it was the majorly eastern officers that put nigerim Nigeria on its knees by killing by today's standards very honest men.

Easterners are not peaceful , they are politically stupid and tactically incapable. It would be impossible for an eaterner to ever become the president of Nigeria with their current decisions and determination not to respect other regions in Nigeria and form true alliances.

Given Rochas is being blocked at every turn by his brothers it could be a long time coming
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Introvert: Did you see Modath comment
Extrovert: Yes I did o
Introvert: I thought someone who has been on this forum since 2009 would have more brain than this. grin
Extrovert: At times they don't, just ignore the comment
Introvert: its true because when you argue with si Ly people they bring you down to their level. il just ignore him.

Itz funny how d introvert spoke more words than d extrovert
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by adeagboautos: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
abeg na businesses I come do here.
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by olayinkaj2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Area fathers in house of assembly.
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by Sharmeenator(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
I just like this Introvert chick even though I know little about her. Babe I like your replies, don't let anyone drag you into a mud fight. I just don't why many people here spew thrash about her being FTC. It's not her fault that she's faster than you now. If you think she's jobless, why not wait for her to ask you for an employment opportunity first? Please let her be joorrr!

INTROVERT:

Introvert: I thought someone who has been on this forum since 2009 would have more brain than this. grin
Introvert: its true because when you argue with si Ly people they bring you down to their level. il just ignore him.
Re: Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

thats new........
maybe i'm wrong but its the first time i've seen your moniker reply an insult, this one must've gotten to you real bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.