Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Advice To Bloggers And Intending Bloggers!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice To Bloggers And Intending Bloggers!!! (376 Views)

My Sojourn Into Blogging - A First Hand Experience For Intending Bloggers!!! / 10 Blogging Success Secrets For Intending Bloggers / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Bloggers And Intending Bloggers!!! by magnanimously: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2015
dear bloggers and intending bloggers,
Many of u av sent me mails asking how you can make ur blog popular and recognized. I have to take time out to dish out did candid advice.

Free blogs on or WordPress is no longer in vogue, nobody takes such blogs seriously anymore (forget it if u r not a Linda Ikeji dat gets about 500,000 views on each post on an average day). The way u will make it in the blogging sub-industry is by having a hosted blog, that is yourblog.com and not yourblog..com.

We can get u started and get u the required views per post for your HOSTED blog to be the talk of the media.

Contact us on admin@gr8impacthost.com or on 09020730161.

Remember things av changed, u cannot use yesteryears solutions to solve today's challenges. Upgrade NOW.
Re: Advice To Bloggers And Intending Bloggers!!! by magnanimously: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2015
This is what I mean by things av changed. A 5MB HDD been shipped some years back and today a 64GB microSD card. Compare d difference. If u don't upgrade u will be left in d cold.

(1) (Reply)

HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! / Happy 17th Birthday to Google. Com!!! / How To Get Free Airtime, Just Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.