Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Am I Able To Get Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Able To Get Pregnant? (702 Views)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Able To Get Pregnant? by Orikinla(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
Am I Able to Get Pregnant?

Women trying to conceive are now able to buy at retail, a new test that can help them quickly and easily identify their potential for becoming pregnant. The First Response® Fertility Test for Women is unique in that it allows women to measure follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) levels to evaluate ovarian reserve – egg quantity and quality. Low ovarian reserve is one of the leading factors of infertility in women. With the test results, women will be better equipped to have productive discussions with their doctors about getting pregnant.

PS: You can listen to the audio and view the video of this topic only on
http://kissesnroses.com/2009/04/new-first-response-fertility-test-helps.html

(1) (Reply)

Natural Healing Through Energised Water / Food For Anti-aging. / Ladies Wearing Beards/moustache ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.