Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Amaechi Nearly Die For Democray - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amaechi Nearly Die For Democray (307 Views)

Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / We All Have That Friend Who Can Die For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Nearly Die For Democray by Shedon5(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Gov Amaechi is Mandela of Nigeria

Former Gov of Rivers State I believe should not be included in the list of corrupt former Governors cuz others looted the treasury and deposited what they looted in their individual accounts but Amaechi used what he has to save Nigeria from perpetual decay.
Is that corruption ?
Incase if u're among the pple like Wike that are calling for Amaechi's head,
Amaechi is the savior of Nigeria from PDP.
Amaechi is the saviour of our democracy.
Amaechi deserves to be honoured
Eagle Square needs to be named after Amaechi
Amaechi needs to be moving around like President.
Incase u believe in Mandela,Amaechi is Mandela of Nigeria.
New Currency supposed to emerge with Amaechi's head on it...
AMAECHI IS A HERO
Re: Amaechi Nearly Die For Democray by OVI75(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2015
U NID BRAIN SURGERY and pls get a new head.
Re: Amaechi Nearly Die For Democray by OVI75(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2015
U NID BRAIN SURGERY and pls get a new head.

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantities Of Moringa / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.