Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) (1935 Views)

Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement / Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by jimi4us: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2015
At the end of a rugged street in ikotun area of Lagos, house NO 40, a gated storey buildings stand shoulder to shoulder with other houses, bearing the signs of age and numerous tenants.
But in this building inhabited by an elderly landlord, Mr Sikiru Okunola along with his elderly wife, Bose, and their tenants, one of the greatest crimes a father can commit against his own child, has happened.

Pa Okunola and his wife who were both alarmed when they were hinted about an incestuous act of one of their tenants, summoned his children 14 year old Bisi and 16 year old Biola to confirm from them whether its true that their father had been violating them.
The two girls who showed signs of advance puberty, sat down on one of the landlord couches. Biola, the fair and the older girl seemed guided and a little quiet as she sat down in a little pair of shorts. Her darker sister, Bisi,on the other hand, sat down with a resolute expression.
As Bisi sat with her palms together, wedged in between her knees.She could have pass for any other adolescent girl. Unfortunately, that innocence has been snatched from her by none other than their bricklayer father, Omoyori Adebayo

It all begin in 2012, when Bisi was in primary 5...

www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-feature/incest-travails-of-14-year-old-girl-raped-by-dad-for-three-years-%E2%80%A2dad-said-he-must-take-my-virginity-sister-16/

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Firefire(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2015
End time is here...
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Imortal001: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Na wa o!
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by respect80(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2015
undecided
Habba!
Habbaticali
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Yoruba and incest

No wonder they all look inbred

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by ofala(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2015
Each time I read news like this; the word 'CASTRATION' takes center stage in my mind...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by cybertyrant(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2015
What else can u find in the waste if not
CRIME CRIME CRIME

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Is it how Odua republic will be? May God deliver us from this kind of wickedness,

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by mccoy47(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2015
I think the lawmakers should put stiffer penalty for incest crimes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Dejohnbull: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Too bad for the beuri girls
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by brize(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
If its a drug case now they will troop in just to check names, my dear people from the waste abeg come o, come and check name(s) cos i didnt feel disappointed, maybe you will

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
I can smell tribal war. *spread mat and sitdown* Abeg who get one parcel, I get monkey-tail cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by nwannaeto: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
idle mind, a devil workshop.Yoruba come check names ooh.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by wolex3030: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
Yoruba and incest
No wonder they all look inbred
you are a bastard.
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by cybertyrant(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
LET THE WAR BEGIN
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Beremx(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ikotun again?
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Now I know whay Yorubas behave the way they do. They are mostly inbreds. Imbred have dysfunctional chromosomes and cannot think logically. That might also explain their cowardly nature.

Bloody inbreds.
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by CSTR2: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is what i said yesterday.
Yoruba crimes are always abominable and sick.
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Okobaba1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
The Man needs Jesus!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Migration!! Syrians Hustling To Europe(pics) / DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. / Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.