Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. (2080 Views)

10 Categories Of Muslims You Will Find In The Mosque During Tarowiyy (Aasamu) / My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State / 5 Types Of Muslims You Always Find During Taraweeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by bookceleb: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2015
MY PAINFUL EXPERIENCE IN THE HANDS OF MUSLIMS AT NNPC KADUNA ZONAL OFFICE

DEDICATION
This short story is dedicated to all introverts out there.
PREFACE
All praise is due to Allah. We praise Him, seek His aid, and seek His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil which is within ourselves, and from the evil in our actions. Whoever Allah guides, none can send astray; whoever Allah sends astray, none can guide. I bear witness that there is no deity other than Allah alone, and with no partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His messenger. Allah sent him with the guidance and the way of truth, that He might raise it above all other ways of life. Allah is sufficient as a witness.

This short story is based on a real life experience which happened to me personally when I was 23years old. It is a nightmare I suffered in the hands of the rich due to my naivety. Though it is a short story but this is not a bedtime story you read to feel nice. This is a short story meant for the young, old, rich and poor especially the introverted youths to learn from.
One of the hardest decisions I ever faced in my life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder. I tried not to spend my time looking back since I am not headed in that direction but I believe people should hear my story because I know I am not the only one in this kind of situation or that has ever passed through such situation before.
Growing up as a kid, as far back as I can remember, I was so enthusiastic about Islam. I was involved in almost all mosque activities starting from the cleanliness of the mosque, down to the calling to the prayers. And I always felt some kind of challenge when I see Jehovah Witnesses going around doing their preaching. I took it upon myself and started some comparative religious talks through what I learnt from Sheikh Ahmad Deedat before I began admonishing Muslims too as years went by through writing.

(ISLAM: not only meant for the rich)
It was a bright morning, I put together all my SIWES (Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme) letters and headed to my cousin brother’s house who took me to NNPC Kaduna Zonal Office, No. 24 Gobarau Road Kaduna where I did my SIWES. We went to the manager’s office, greeted him and after some introductions, he signed my SIWES letter for me to be accepted at the Human Resources Department. We thanked the manager and left.

At the Human Resources Department, Hajia was in her sit having a cup of coffee. I presented my letter to her and was asked to come back the next day. The next day, happy and elated, I dressed up and got to the organization. I was posted to the Estate department. I resumed work immediately. We were two SIWES students at the office but my other SIWES colleague was not taking it serious like I did. He could leave the office anytime he felt like and come in anytime. Our supervisor tried his best for him to change but to no avail.
Most people working in this organization were the rich and privileged. There was a mosque in this organization, which was where I met a jahil Imam. I call him jahil because he was so ignorant about Islam. But because he can translate some Arabic books and say what the rich want to hear, coupled with the fact that he himself was rich, he was followed and he even passed Fatwas with his ignorance. Even though the Arabic language is the tribe of Saudi Arabians, not all of them are Islamic Scholars because Islamic knowledge and understanding is a gift from Allah (S.W.T).

Everything was moving smoothly the first few months. My travails started when I wanted to do graduation from an Islamic school where I studied. This period fell within my SIWES program time and I invited those who I knew at the organization. Only two of my SIWES colleagues showed up. Some people back at the organization congratulated me while the others started embarrassing me. For example, when they see me coming, they change direction or if they are in their cars, they pretend as though they are searching for something or picking up something from the floor. If it is in their office, when I go for dispatch or just passing by, they do as if they are reading newspapers while their ice-block cold eyes searched behind shadows. I was treated like a beggar but I just ignored their stupidity.

As I am, I am an introvert and I have a big problem with self-expression. Introverts make up about 15-20% of the world populace in other words we are thin on the ground but we are 70% of the talented or gifted populace. We are a minority in the regular population but a majority in the gifted population. We are a set of people with low self-esteem, a poor self-image and we constantly need to hear and see how great we are and be assured of things which make us to stare unnecessarily as we are always fishing for compliments. However, people who we are already talking to freely will not notice the stare because we are already in our comfort zone with them. Sometimes we will want to talk but our tongue just would not work, leaving us with only the gaze. With our insatiable curiosity, creativity, brilliance, reflexive empathy, sensitivity, ability to give dynamic public speeches, capacity for selfless and boundless love, refusal to accept injustice though may not speak out due to our profound inbuilt patience. We are also known to be too accommodating. All these are qualities inherent in all introverts anywhere. Most of us lock ourselves up in our rooms preferring to stay alone all the time. We are the most misunderstood because of our awkward actions used in expressing ourselves which is why most of the time, we take to biro and paper because it is always easier to express ourselves that way. It is always been difficult to live this way in a world of extroverts. Always been highly sensitive to the mixture and feels like we want to hide everything and from everybody (to avoid trying to explain to others) because we are secretive. We are always the most misunderstood and aggrieved people in the world.

Thereafter my graduation from the Islamic school, I gave a speech about Taqwa (fear of Allah) at the mosque in this organization. The speech was wildly appreciated though some people envied me which was evident with the way things unfolded.
Days passed by and on this faithful day, a document went missing at my office and even though we were two SIWES students, all the blame was put upon me. I was lambasted by my boss so much so that even an outsider lent a helping hand in searching for the document. I was so sad and asked myself instead of working hard, why do I not just join my other colleague in playing around. My boss told me the owner of the document was the manager. The time for Salat came and I went to the mosque for prayer. After praying, the manager of the organization came to wear his shoes where I was sitting wearing my shoes too. I frowned and did not greet him due to anger.

The said document was later found in my boss’ drawer. But knowing fully well I had offended the manager, I tried to apologize but did not know how to go about it. Introverted people are cognizant with such dilemma as we are often deemed to have an aversion to taking the initiative to start a conversation. And I really did not want him to think that I did not have respect for him so at an opportune time when I saw him close from work, I made to collect his bag and he refuse saying I should not worry. Back at the mosque too when I was preaching, I tried to recognize his presence but he just walked away. He was so unforgiving and he made me villainous just to get back at me. The people who were already envious of me took that as an avenue to say I am begging the manager for money which was never the case. It was only due to my empathy considering the fact that he was the one that made it possible for me to do my SIWES there. I never blamed any of them because they have nothing apart from money. And if only what you have is a hammer, you will see everything else as a nail. I was so patient and tried to make them see beyond their myopic views but to no avail. Some even said I was feeling like a Sheikh even though it was in their presence I asked Sheikh Ibn Uthman what it takes to be like him. I can still remember all the Sheikh told me vividly. I had never claimed to be anything at any point in time. They were too envious and were bent on assassinating my character.

To cut the long story short, the jahil Imam passed a Fatwa on me that I am a hypocrite. They stepped on me with no regard and they came at me with ferocity as though they have been waiting for me to slip up. I was outnumbered and was brought down. And so it was, I became a hypocrite overnight as the jahil Imam used Surah 63 verses 1 to 4 to call me a hypocrite emphasizing on the fourth verse which reads “And when you see them, their persons will please you and if they speak, you will listen to their speeches……
What the jahil Imam did not realize was that all these verses have Tafsir but I will not go into that, I will refute him with my analogy same way he did. It was not my appearance that appealed to people rather it was my good character and my attitude to work. My boss could testify to this fact even though he was a non-Muslim. So also could all other unbiased people. Though they made my one mistake of transferring aggression to the manager supersede all my good works.
Then again, when I speak people listen? Speak to who exactly because it was not a hidden fact that I was an introvert and I hardly speak to people except a few who I was close to. And these few people could testify about my respectability and sincerity in actions until the jahil Imam and his henchmen assassinated my character. However, if it was the preaching the jahil Imam was referring to, then I say to him that Allah (S.W.T) said in Quran chapter 41 verse 33: “who can be better in speech than the one who calls people to Islam …….?”
And also Abu Huraira reported that Allah’s messenger said: “A hypocrite can never have two qualities: knowledge of Islam and a good character.”

Allah Himself reiterated this in Quran Chapter 49 verse 16. A hypocrite can never have Islamic knowledge or understanding.
But they would know nothing about that because ignorance is their cloak and when it comes to judging potentials, they themselves are hypocrites. If it happened to be one of their children that was found guilty of a worse crime than what they accuse me of, he would have been redeemed even without been in the know. All they do is to read the Quran in English, translate it in English or their native tongue and give it meanings that concise with their evil and corrupted desires. They give the Quran and Hadith meanings that will appeal to them and discard the parts they do not like or will not make them achieve their vicious aim. This is why they never quoted the popular Hadith about hypocrites having three qualities, neither did they quote the Hadith which really matched the situation if their claim was true about actions been by intention all because it was not suitable for their aim of assassinating my character which they achieved due to my patience and gentleness. Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet said, Allah said: “Indeed Allah is gentle and loves gentleness and He gives due to gentleness that which He does not give to harshness.”

The same jahil Imam while seeking to make an excuse for an Islamic leader who collected bribe during an election, he said “when you have money, you will always want more.” The jahil Imam made an excuse for the Islamic Leader all because this leader was rich. If their claim was true that I was looking for money too, which was worse between me and the Islamic leader who represents millions of Muslims? And why is the double standard? The answer is not far-fetched, most of the rich lack decorum and modicum of common sense. They have the capability of finding excuses for the guilty rich ones and ensure the poor innocent men are disgraced and no matter what you say or do, they will use it against you.

But the joy of it all is that Allah has said in The Quran chapter 78 verse 17:”Verily, the Day of Decision is a fixed time”. So on Judgement Day, Allah will decide who was right and who was wrong. No need for arguments on earth since everyone is sure of his stance.
The jahil Imam called me ’dolo‛ (slowpoke), I smiled and shook my head because on Judgement Day we shall know who the dolo is between us. They were so despicable to a large extent.
Imam Ash-Shaafi’i said “the foolish one address me with words of disgrace but I hate to respond to him in a similar manner. The more ignorant he proves, the more patient I become. Just like the incense: the more it burns, the more it releases its fragrance.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by bookceleb: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2015
I was so patient with them because I never understood why I was been ridiculed and it really got me thinking. I preferred not to act without thoughtful consideration and I asked clarifying questions but all they could tell me was that maybe there was something I was hiding. It was too confusing and really nerve-racking because even people I thought knew me turned their backs at me and I felt an overwhelming sense of desolation. I even wondered if it was boldly written on my face that I was a punching bag solely meant for mockery. It was pure injustice and surely what goes around comes around. Only God knows how much lies must have been told about me behind my back.

At first, I had said I forgave them because I knew fully well it was all due to ignorance but later when I saw that my name had been spoilt and I had been condemned to the Hellfire by them, I vowed never to forgive them and made a Du’a to Allah to help them perform many sallah, sawm, hajj, zakat and other good deeds so that on Judgement Day I will take away all their good deeds because that is all they will have by then. So the same way they took from me all I had in the world (my name and integrity), I will take from them all what they will have in the hereafter.
Similarly, in an Islamic State where the law for murder is the death penalty, a rich man murdered his wife but the judgement was passed in favour of the rich man. The rich man was set free while his slave boy got hanged for the murder. This is all what the rich are good at.
Conclusively, when you are brought down, please do not stay down. Get back up in a manner of urgency if not before you realize it, you will be six feet under the ground. Many have been trampled upon and they never get back up. I personally almost went crazy, some have committed suicide. Alhamdulillah, I could dust myself up and get back up after the disgrace, condemnation and humiliation I suffered in their hands. Many others out there cannot say same for themselves. Even though it took me close to three years to get myself back on track.

I say to all oppressed people out there, although the crisis you face is grave but you will rise above it Insha Allah. You might have been challenged like never before, therefore you must rely on your strength and the faith you have in the Almighty. Ensure that faith is unshakable. Arise above your fears and stand your ground. Always remember your goal is to defeat defeat.
And to those who have failed, there is no easy way to say that you have failed, this is a fact. The question now remains what do you want to do about it? Never let anger guide you down the dangerous path as I did, put yourself together and continue to show strength, resilience and courage in the face of defeat. Put it at the back of your mind that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

LESSONS I LEARNT
This is only my own side of the story from my deductive reasoning and these are what I learnt from the experience and it is the main reason why I am sharing this story:

1. Do not bottle things up. Your silence and/or inactions are taken as an affirmation to whatsoever is assumed of you in this world of extroverts. Being an introvert in our society can be difficult and learning how to express one-self does not make it any easier.

2. People will make mockery of you and insult you because: (a) they try to bring you down but you kept moving. (b) they do not understand you. (c) they are not like you (d) you do the things they could not do. (e) you are better than them. When you see someone mocking others, usually such a person’s education and upbringing have not been up to mark. Allah warned in Quran Chapter 49 verse 11: “One group of people should not make fun of another group of people. Maybe they (the latter) are better than they (the former).”

3. Most of the rich are fickle. So when you greet a rich man, they say you are looking for money and if you do not greet, then you are disrespectful. When you invite a rich man to your occasion, you are looking for money and if you do not invite him, it means you do not honour him or hold him in high esteem. If you smile at a rich man, you are looking for money and if you frown, they tag you as haughty. If you recognize a rich man’s presence, you are looking for money and if you do not, it means you are filled with pride.

4. Majority of rich men suffer from a God complex. They always feel like they know everything including what is in your heart and the future. No matter how much you try to make them see beyond their shallow and myopic views, they always stick to their convictions.

5. Oppression causes delay and failure. So when I completed my SIWES and went back to school. Instead of finishing school the next session, it took me three more sessions and I got a bad grade because all what I could focus on was on the experience.

6. Oppression causes you not to give a damn about things that mattered to you anymore. So when it happened to me, I did not care anymore. I was already made to believe I will end up in Hellfire since the majority of people at the organization condemned me. You always tend to follow the crowd.
But nay it is the majority of people that are always wrong and lead astray most of the time. And as a result of this, a Sahabah always made a Du’a that “Allahuma jahalni minnal qalil: O Allah, put me among the few ones.” So also the Quran always mostly speak against the majority and take sides with the minority.

7. Evil eye is a reality. No matter the good you do, once evil eyes are casted upon it all the good would get spoilt. So evil eye is not a fantasy. It was one of the basic things I tried to avoid back then unfortunately it became predominant.

8. Oppression is caused by hatred which in turn causes you to hate back at people. Never let what people say or do distract you because haters will always hate.

9. Never give up from the mercy of Allah no matter what. It was their condemnation that made me give up from Allah’s mercy. I kept saying to myself “so I will end up in Hellfire?” because I was made to believe I was doomed since the majority were inclined to that opinion.

10. No one will want you to come to their territory and gain more ground than them, they will go to elaborate lengths seeking to destroy you by any means especially by character assassination.

11. The size of your audience does not really matter, just keep up the good works. Allow your good works speak for you and do not interrupt.

12. You think you have friends? Think again. When the chips are down, that is when you will know who your real friends are. Anyone who does not love you at your worse does not deserve you at your best.

13. Do not care about people who do not want to be in your life, they do not deserve you. People that meant a lot to me in that organization forsook me and I am still doing just fine.

14. You do not need anyone’s approval to make you feel special because you already are. You are all you need. This was the main reason why I became a victim of calumny.

15. Haters especially those intimidated by your success are lurking around, waiting for you to just slip up. You will be overwhelmed at how they will come at you like the vultures that they are.

16. The rich will make you hate people who are been oppressed and make you love the people doing the oppression.

17. Falling down is not a disgrace. But when you stay down, that is the disgrace.

18. The rich are bitter and act childish especially when things do not go their way.

19. Oppression is the legacy of most rich people.

20. Be slow to anger.

All praise is to Allah, He is sufficient, and the best of guardians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by truelyt: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
captivating nd motivating

1 Like

Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by olaNL: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
jazakumllahukairan.
thanks for sharing. may Allah increase u in knowledge and patience.

1 Like

Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by bookceleb: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
olaNL:
jazakumllahukairan.
thanks for sharing. may Allah increase u in knowledge and patience.

Ameen and thanks for your time too.
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by truelyt: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2015
bookceleb:

Ameen and thanks for your time too.

why not advocate for dis story to b on d frontpage because i beliv it contains lessons for all n can Sheikh bin Uthman testify to ur claim of askin him wat it takes to b like him
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by bookceleb: 3:30am On Sep 18, 2015
truelyt:

why not advocate for dis story to b on d frontpage because i beliv it contains lessons for all n can Sheikh bin Uthman testify to ur claim of askin him wat it takes to b like him

Yes I guess he can.this happened in 2011.
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by bookceleb: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
With regards to ur PMs seeking to know why il allow such a thing slide in this world,il say to you that the Rasul(S.A.W) said "Islam came as something strange and it shall return as something strange,so give glad tidings to the strangers."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by truelyt: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
can u answer d quest on d thread titled islams angels are wiser?
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Sorr but if i may say. urstory sounds biased a bit. We r hearing from ur side alone and i can be sure ifbwe hear from d other party we d be reaching a diff conclsuoon.
i sont think u were ridiculed cos ur an introvert or xos they r money minded. I think a misunderstanding occured in whch ur introvertedness played a part in that u didnt confront tem about some issues.
and was it in front ofbu d imam labeled u a htpocrote? Cos i think most of d judgements uve made here dont seem to be backed up.
onbthe other hand, i think it is most unmuslim ofbthem t even decide such reproachments as ro stop talking to u, ignorng u,ridiculinbu and al.
but still i think u ma have been making assumptions without ckarifying.
im not trying to chastise u op, its just that ive been in similar situation whereby culture plaued a part in d miaundersanding.
and pls, i undersand ur anger but u dont need to wish them something bad as such that thwir good deeds be nullified on judgement day.
forgive them and dont repel evil with evil. Foegive them and try strikingbacquintanxe with any of the less opposing ones amonf them probably such one could tell u whay assumption they d been making about u which xould help both parties clarify thing.
salam

1 Like

Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by bookceleb: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2015
enieme:
Sorr but if i may say. urstory sounds biased a bit. We r hearing from ur side alone and i can be sure ifbwe hear from d other party we d be reaching a diff conclsuoon.
i sont think u were ridiculed cos ur an introvert or xos they r money minded. I think a misunderstanding occured in whch ur introvertedness played a part in that u didnt confront tem about some issues.
and was it in front ofbu d imam labeled u a htpocrote? Cos i think most of d judgements uve made here dont seem to be backed up.
onbthe other hand, i think it is most unmuslim ofbthem t even decide such reproachments as ro stop talking to u, ignorng u,ridiculinbu and al.
but still i think u ma have been making assumptions without ckarifying.
im not trying to chastise u op, its just that ive been in similar situation whereby culture plaued a part in d miaundersanding.
and pls, i undersand ur anger but u dont need to wish them something bad as such that thwir good deeds be nullified on judgement day.
forgive them and dont repel evil with evil. Foegive them and try strikingbacquintanxe with any of the less opposing ones amonf them probably such one could tell u whay assumption they d been making about u which xould help both parties clarify thing.
salam

thanks for your time.
well my main pain is and was they took advantage of my compassion and patience. i tried to settle issues but it did not work out.i did all i could because Allah said "The Believers are but a single brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy". [Qur'an 49:10]

factually,do you know the damage that they did to me?do you know what integrity entails?

as i stated,they never spoke out to me.all what they did was gossip about me and passed verdicts.
its just from my deductive reasoning im sharing this story.
i so wish i can hear their own side of the story too.
your suggestion of meeting someone among them was done but all i got was more humiliation.
they never said anything and you said i should not wish them bad?
you do not understand my plight.

1 Like

Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
bookceleb:

thanks for your time.
well my main pain is and was they took advantage of my compassion and patience. i tried to settle issues but it did not work out.i did all i could because Allah said "The Believers are but a single brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy". [Qur'an 49:10]

factually,do you know the damage that they did to me?do you know what integrity entails?

as i stated,they never spoke out to me.all what they did was gossip about me and passed verdicts.
its just from my deductive reasoning im sharing this story.
i so wish i can hear their own side of the story too.
your suggestion of meeting someone among them was done but all i got was more humiliation.
they never said anything and you said i should not wish them bad?
you do not understand my plight.
i do understand and stillbthink u shouldnt wish them bad. If I may ask, do by still work in that organisation?. you cud maybe try cchanging jobs if you can.
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by bookceleb: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2015
enieme:

i do understand and stillbthink u shouldnt wish them bad. If I may ask, do by still work in that organisation?. you cud maybe try cchanging jobs if you can.

i think you didnt really read the story.
i only did my I.T there.
jobs??u think i can secure a job with the label on my head
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by truelyt: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
bookceleb,pls reply the thread "why is We used to refer to God in the Quran
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by marquiseT(f): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
@bookceleb
There are good people and there are bad people.. A wicked and unforgiving person will always be irrespective of his religion. they are human being first before they are Muslims.
I wish you will see what they did to you as bad and not put their religion in consideration. They did that to you not because of its what islam preaches but because of who they are. Its also nice to avoid ethnic, tribal and religious generalization.
SIWES is just a phase in life, let it go...Muslim or not, people will treat you the way you allow them treat you, carry yourself with self worth, don't give people the opinion you will take everything they dish out. Think about what your fault was in this matter and work on it to too. Don't EVER allow any one treat you like you worth less than you do, don't be overtly nice. Too much familiarity brings contempt... Ma salam
Re: My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. by JaaizTech: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
marquiseT:
@bookceleb
There are good people and there are bad people.. A wicked and unforgiving person will always be irrespective of his religion. they are human being first before they are Muslims.
I wish you will see what they did to you as bad and not put their religion in consideration. They did that to you not because of its what islam preaches but because of who they are. Its also nice to avoid ethnic, tribal and religious generalization.
SIWES is just a phase in life, let it go...Muslim or not, people will treat you the way you allow them treat you, carry yourself with self worth, don't give people the opinion you will take everything they dish out. Think about what your fault was in this matter and work on it to too. Don't EVER allow any one treat you like you worth less than you do, don't be overtly nice. Too much familiarity brings contempt... Ma salam

Good Advice. May I also add, never expect people to be nice or go out of their way to be good to you. That way when they fall short it doesn't hurt you. I understand you held these people in high esteem, so when they disappointed you it really hurt you. I am also an introvert, and I understand how difficult it can be when in a crowd not to talk of when it appears everyone is against you. Forget about it and just move on with your life, these people who hurt you so bad may not even remember or know what they did to you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Fasting In The Month Of Rajab Recommended? / Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 / Does The Quran Preaches Hatred And Violence Towards 'unbelievers'?(xtians&co)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.