Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,487 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Whitney Houston HOLOGRAM To Tour The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston HOLOGRAM To Tour The World (486 Views)

So? Whitney Houston Was A Transgender Male Dark Secrets Exposed / Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston HOLOGRAM To Tour The World by infosplash(f): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Whitney Houston is coming back in hologram form.
Hologram USA and Pat Houston, president of the Whitney
Houston Estate, announced that a hologram of the late
singer will tour the world in 2016. The Estate is partnering
with Hologram USA, a company owned by Greek
billionaire Alki David. Hologram USA will create the hologram with the help and
approval of the Estate, while David’s FilmOn Studios will
create the content as well as distribute via FilmOn.com
and syndicate to all major digital outlets online, on
satellite, and cable. The live show will open at a major
U.S. venue and tour the world. “I was heartbroken when Whitney passed away in 2012,”
says David. “The opportunity to help share her spectacular
gifts with the world again is exactly what I hoped for
when I built the hologram business. We’ve got technology
that’s causing a seismic shift in the entertainment
industry, and a wonderful partnership with Pat Houston and the estate—I’m confident we’ll create the ultimate
celebration of Whitney’s amazing artistry.”
Pat Houston adds, “It’s a great opportunity for her fans to
see a reinvention of one the most celebrated female
artists in history and to continue a legacy of performances
that will not be forgotten in years to come. I look forward to the partnership.”
The interactive show will feature some of Houston’s
greatest hits and incorporate audiences and special guests.
Hologram USA, which owns the North American patent to
the technology, recently partnered with Harlem’s Apollo
Theater to create hologram performances around the venue’s historic entertainers. The first will be Billie
Holiday in late 2015.
The company also created a Chief Keef hologram for
performances in Chicago and Los Angeles.

Source: www.hotxclusive.com/2015/09/12/whitney-houston-hologram-to-tour-the-world/

Re: Whitney Houston HOLOGRAM To Tour The World by Jetjacky(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2015
what's the point , she is dead!

(1) (Reply)

‘why Are D’banj And Don Jazzy Still Single’ ? ..read This / 2face Calls For Support To Red Cross Society To Mark His Birthday / Check Out One Daily Habit That Might Be Hurting Your 'liver' Soo Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.