Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse (491 Views)

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse by rawglobalnewss: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Salongo Kawuki Bwogere abandoned his wife, 35-year-old Faridah Nantumbwe and his children after she gave birth to the fourth albino child two years ago. Her told his wife that in their clan they did not produce albinos, whom he described as a curse.

He also barred his wife from cultivating on their land. Nantumbwe, now resident in Mugongo, Uganda said she used to live with her husband at Kirume village Gombolola Kasambya in Mubende district where they had their children. She narrated that after they had the fourth child her husband chased her and vowed to kill her and the children. “Although he decided to chase me away, Bwogere never provided me with transport. He just told me to find my way out of his house.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/man-chases-away-his-4-albino-children-and-wife-after-calling-them-a-curse/
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse by Jetjacky(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2015
lol!!
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse by Misternas89(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Weyrey re oo
[size=19pt]Mrnas say so [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (about 700 Workers) / APC Fires Back At PDP, Calls Metuh ‘ethically-challenged’ / KILODE! 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.