Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet (30303 Views)

Big Brother Naija Ladies Stun On The Cover Of Glam Africa Magazine / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Stun On A Date Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Ayoswit(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
K
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by vilz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
kiss end time pictures angry shocked
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Glamour09(f): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
The look good.
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by benedictnsi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice

HAVE I TOLD NAIRALANDERS THAT AM IN LOVE WITH LYNXX kiss

So you have been chatting on me The Bishop must hear this
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p where is chris attoh in those pics?

Check the link for more photos
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by shejane: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dakore na white lady now
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
ok.
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by bummyla(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nicepoker(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice

HAVE I TOLD NAIRALANDERS THAT AM IN LOVE WITH LYNXX
kiss
wake up
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by klefman(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Y be say na all party sey shay dey go**.. Smh
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by whizqueen(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
I stopped at episode 8 season one. . Please anyone with a download link sad sad
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
whizqueen:
I stopped at episode 8 season one.
. Please anyone with a download link sad sad
www.chopthepussy.com.ng

thank me later. wink
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
beautiful
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
That Lynxx dude fine sha.

Choi.

kiss kiss
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by EbolaParasite: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
See feck up. Olisa, nobody needs to see your fungus infested toe nails. Wear a damn shoe. U think say na shoprite u dey go?

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by femi4: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice

[s]HAVE I TOLD NAIRALANDERS THAT AM IN LOVE WITH LYNXX[/s]
kiss
Your pisure or......
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by batulakarada: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Celebrities?
Huh ...except for kiss Daniels I can't recognize anybody there.
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are they Nigerians?
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kiss Daniel nd lynxx kiss kiss kiss
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Ilekeh(f): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
I like this show because it's realistic, with real-life problems and it's different from the typical trashy nollywood movies.

Is episode 3 on youtube?
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
I like this show because it's realistic, with real-life problems and it's different from the typical trashy nollywood movies.

Is episode 3 on youtube?
Are they Nigerians?
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Ilekeh(f): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
Are they Nigerians?

Yes, I think so. Each country has its own shuga series. Shuga kenya, Shuga Naija, Shuga SA etc.

the people in the OP's pictures are Nigerians.
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes, I think so. Each country has its own shuga series. Shuga kenya, Shuga Naija, Shuga SA etc.

the people in the OP's pictures are Nigerians.
Thank you very much. Which country owes the right to the program? What is the meaning of the word Shuga?
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Ilekeh(f): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Thank you very much. Which country owes the right to the program? What is the meaning of the word Shuga?

It's MTV Base in Africa.

Its first two seasons was commissioned by MTV Networks Africa in association with The MTV Staying Alive Foundation, PEPFAR (The US President's Emergency Fund for Aids Relief), the Partnership for an HIV-Free Generation (HFG) and kenya. In 2013, production of the series was moved to Nigeria, where the third and subsequent seasons are set.
- Wikipedia

Genre Drama series

Written by
Amanda Lane (Season 1; Season 2)
Kemi Adesoye (Head Writer) (Season 3)

Directed by
Teboho Mahlatsi (Season 1 - 2)
Angus Gibson, John Trengrove (Season 2)
Biyi Bandele (Season 3)

Creative director(s)
Tim Horwood (Season 1 - 2)
Tope Oshin Ogun, Jane Arnell (Season 3)

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

It's MTV Base in Africa.

Its first two seasons was commissioned by MTV Networks Africa in association with The MTV Staying Alive Foundation, PEPFAR (The US President's Emergency Fund for Aids Relief), the Partnership for an HIV-Free Generation (HFG) and kenya. In 2013, production of the series was moved to Nigeria, where the third and subsequent seasons are set.
- Wikipedia

Genre Drama series

Written by
Amanda Lane (Season 1; Season 2)
Kemi Adesoye (Head Writer) (Season 3)

Directed by
Teboho Mahlatsi (Season 1 - 2)
Angus Gibson, John Trengrove (Season 2)
Biyi Bandele (Season 3)

Creative director(s)
Tim Horwood (Season 1 - 2)
Tope Oshin Ogun, Jane Arnell (Season 3)
Thank you for the Wikipedia piece of information. Why is Nigeria not often leading the way in Africa? We have Nollywood, the third biggest movie studio in the world. Even overrated South Africa wouldn't dare try us in that area.

I hope one of those rich Nigerians will buy the right to the program very soon before South Africa does and starts bragging about it.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Does anybody know the meaning of the word Shuga?
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by whizqueen(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
www.chopthepussy.com.ng

thank me later. wink
Rude boy tongue
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by kandiikane(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lynxx is too fine mehn
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by stasius: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
The lady in the 7th pix shaa!
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Hydee2784(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
That lady in the 7th pix, see as she wrapped bobbi like amala wrapped inside black nylon
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
Does anybody know the meaning of the word Shuga?
that's Kenyan slang, shuga is sugar , the sweet substance you put in your tea.

in relation to the movie, the name was picked because of how people are attracted to sweet things... sugar daddies, hookers, sex without condom/protection .... without caring the high risk of contracting STDs s

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by otiigba1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
So this inadequate looking people are the so called celebrities in nigeria? embarassed including that pot bellied man wearing silpers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Joan Omionawele, To Act As BBNaija Fake Housemate For Hours - Metronaija.ng / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.