Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) (79724 Views)

No, Fayose’s Son Did Not Buy A Porsche Cayenne (see This) / Gov Fayose’s Son Tomiwa Fayose Purchases A Porsche (photo) / Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by goodgate: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
ellabooz:

Pure attitude of a westerner,jealousy and hate.

Lazy dudes,is it his fault that your dads are not Governors.

Back to the topic, Nigga ball hard why it lasts
What's with all the insults? POVERTY has really touched you,so if somebody's father is not a Governor it means the person is poor abi? Besides that's an old car, its a 2004 porsche cayenne turbo, my mum used it back when i was in Jss2.
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by goodgate: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=14pt]Ekiti People how market...... Una don finish the 3 congos of rice Fayose shared? Loool, very dull people.... His twenty something year old son drives a car worth more than 10 million bucks and there you are praising him for sharing garri and rice, unbelievable.....[/size]
Yeah that's true sha, but the car is about 3.5million naira.
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2015
goodgate:
Yeah that's true sha, but the car is about 3.5million naira.

Because its manual transmission? Every porche model has both auto and manual versions. Some enjoy driving manual vehicles. Plus show me a porche panamera s that costs 3.5 million naira and id just break my meager savings to buy.
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by goodgate: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Because its manual transmission? Every porche model has both auto and manual versions. Some enjoy driving manual vehicles. Plus show me a porche panamera s that costs 3.5 million naira and id just break my meager savings to buy.
Its a Cayenne not Panamera.
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by ellabooz(f): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
goodgate:
What's with all the insults? POVERTY has really touched you,so if somebody's father is not a Governor it means the person is poor abi? Besides that's an old car, its a 2004 porsche cayenne turbo, my mum used it back when i was in Jss2.

I smell lies from afar.
Why put the innocent woman into your stupidity? I won't say what's on my because it seems you are the type that brings disgrace and shame to your family.
And don't mention me again.

Am your aunt
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by goodgate: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
ellabooz:

I smell lies from afar.
Why put the innocent woman into your stupidity? I won't say what's on my because it seems you are the type that brings disgrace and shame to your family.
And don't mention me again.

Am your aunt
Its sounds like a lie to you because you Can't imagine owning it,mumsy stopped using it because of its troublesome nature and its spare parts are scarce. I 've alway been a source of of JOY to my Family, they are proud of me.
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by ellabooz(f): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
goodgate:
Its sounds like a lie to you because you Can't imagine owning it,mumsy stopped using it because of its troublesome nature and its spare parts are scarce. I 've alway been a source of of JOY to my Family, they are proud of me.

Onyeshi k bu. You lack respect,I told you not to quote me again but choose to prove that your are stubborn and the black sheep of the family.

Don't quote me again and prove you are not
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by goodgate: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
ellabooz:

Onyeshi k bu. You lack respect,I told you not to quote me again but choose to prove that your are stubborn and the black sheep of the family.

Don't quote me again and prove you are not
IGNORED!
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by Flameboy26(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
henribj:

I reject you.. you are the EKWENSU. that being said, i have nothing to say to you. you are far beneath me you are very very low in the pecking order of things you are insignificant you are irrelevant Do have a very pleasant day.
bitch
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by jaytee01(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

From Public funds:

He gave his son a G-Wagon, A Porsche, and a 2014 Ferrari.

He gives his constituents A 3Kg Bag of rice and a Rooster once every four years.

Cost of cars= $575,000.00+ (approximate)

Cost of Rice and chicken= $31.75

Nigerians seem to be very poor in Maths and common sense in general.
Very sad!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by Chuckd123(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2015
MrFlavvor:

I know say I waste my m.b answer cripple like you wey never buy car or even enter sef,but I just gat to pay my regards to your stupidity

senior man,well done.carry go with the mumu.

P.S:no quote me again
I just remembered you today Fooooo.oooooool!
Re: Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) by expressglory: 3:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Chai....all these money you and your father are sharing...God dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.