Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) (1420 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ / Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / List Of 184 Federal Roads Projects On-going Under GEJ Before Handover to PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by koife(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
THIS IS SAD. Earlier this week, Boko haram struck at the IDP camp in Yola, Adamawa state, killing so many Nigerians - mostly children.
I am overwhelmed with sadness, just as I am livid with rage at the hypocrisy of APC members in relation to their CHANGED stance on the constant boko haram attacks in the country.
Under Jonathan, every bomb blast used to be accompanied by statements from the APC and its members condemning the government and never the bombers. We were told to look up to the Jonathan for protection.
But suddenly that has CHANGED!
APC members are now asking us to look up to Allah! Not Buhari. No longer the federal government. Just 'Allah'!
I am just coming off the facebook page of the El rufai. In announcing the bomb blast, he is praying that 'Allah' would fetch boko haram out! No mention of Buhari! No mention of the Nigerian government!
I remember vividly that this same El rufai used to lash out against Jonathan after any such attack. He used to urge us to look up to Jonathan for protection, not 'Allah' .
Once, after school children were killed in Yobe by boko haram, El rufai said, emphatically, that their blood would be on Jonathan's head. But today, school children were killed in Adamawa and El rufai is not saying that their blood will be on Buhari's head.
Instead, he is talking about Allah, as if Allah's name was on the ballot paper. As if Allah succeeded Jonathan as president of Nigeria.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Firefire(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
APC shall pay for all their ill on this nation at the fullness of time.

...Be assured, an evil person will not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Misternas89(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Issorite undecided
[size=19pt]Mrnas say so [/size]
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
That's how politics robs people of common sense! When combined with religion, oh! The end product is lowest depth of unreasonableness. No one blames the President again!

3 Likes

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Mogidi: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Under Jonathan, every bomb blast used to be accompanied by statements from the APC and its members condemning the government and never the bombers. We were told to look up to the Jonathan for protection.

God would bless you abundantly for stating the above fact.

5 Likes

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
APC is BOKOHARAM undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by JewelRegi(f): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
What were u expecting na. They are just deceiving Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by ckmayoca: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
North!

1 Like

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
It's unfortunate to say the least...
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by lionstone: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
THEY ARE THEIR SPONSOR.
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by emekamn(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
@ Op...Welcome to Nigeria...this is how we do grin
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Tallesty1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Listen brother, that was the trick they used to turn Nigerians against Jonathan.

It's left for PDP, (if they want) to capitalize on it too and use it against this present administration.

But I think they are too mature for that nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by henribj(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
OP pls post this on facebook and twitter lets retweet, like and share it.
mention me when the deed has been done so i can photocopy

1 Like

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by erikcantona: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bokoharam once nominated buhari to be there spokes man! Buhari said if. He loose election that baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood and he went ahead to do it and used it to make jonathan look clueless on media!! But some fools wnt see this all this APC jihadists maad ppl

3 Likes

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by obailala(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
koife:
THIS IS SAD. Earlier this week, Boko haram struck at the IDP camp in Yola, Adamawa state, killing so many Nigerians - mostly children.
I am overwhelmed with sadness, just as I am livid with rage at the hypocrisy of APC members in relation to their CHANGED stance on the constant boko haram attacks in the country.
APC members are now asking us to look up to Allah! Not Buhari. No longer the federal government. Just 'Allah'!
I am just coming off the facebook page of the El rufai. In announcing the bomb blast, he is praying that 'Allah' would fetch boko haram out! No mention of Buhari! No mention of the Nigerian government!
I remember vividly that this same El rufai used to lash out against Jonathan after any such attack. He used to urge us to look up to Jonathan for protection, not 'Allah' .
Once, after school children were killed in Yobe by boko haram, El rufai said, emphatically, that their blood would be on Jonathan's head. But today, school children were killed in Adamawa and El rufai is not saying that their blood will be on Buhari's head.
Instead, he is talking about Allah, as if Allah's name was on the ballot paper. As if Allah succeeded Jonathan as president of Nigeria.
Jonathan allowed it to fester... Jonathan sat back and watched while the rag-tag group grew into a monster. Buhari is only trying to clear the gigantic mess created by Jonathan's nonchallance and incompetence, so it would be silly to blame the cleaner instead of the one who allowed the milk to spill. Very simple logic for anyone who has even half of a brain.
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by nwannaeto: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
tinubu,why.why this marriage with gambari
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by uptimum123(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
U are so daft
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Nopeace4dwicked: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
No more incompetency of Jonathan, nw wot d say is dat boko haram is nt Islamic.Buhari promised to crush bokoboys in 2months if voted into power, nw its b4 d end of 2015 .Nigerians are stil watchin.I wish Buhari well in his fight against d bokoboys.
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Bialegend(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2015

That is the mugu the northerners used to advance thair scam bringbacktheirgirls.

2 Likes

Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by ugomma2000: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
koife:

El rufai is a he-goat.
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Listen brother, that was the trick they used to turn Nigerians against Jonathan.

It's left for PDP, (if they want) to capitalize on it too and use it against this present administration.

But I think they are too mature for that nonsense.
Like the 'maturity' metuh displayed when quizzed abt buhari's portrait Which party went round telling Nigerians that APC is bokoharam and synonymous to islamization?? Stop being clever by half...have u 4goten hw jonathans govt maltreated BBOG campaigners? How abt d day after nyanya bomb blast in abuja, when he went campaigning in kano?? How abt his campaign statement @ enugu...'Buhari jailed Nwobodo for stealing #5m in '85, money not enuf to buy a peugeot'...
Nigerians weren't deceived, we realised that GEJ was sooooo irresponsible..in his tenure, Nigerians in diaspora suffered from 'low self-esteem' cos of taunts from foreigners....I don't wana go 4da...
Re: The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
The people wanted to be deceived by propaganda and they were. No pity for Nigerians, if their gamble works out, good and fine. If it does not, good and fine, but at least they would have learnt a lesson either ways. I am always on the side of those who believe in the sanctity of human lives, sadly some parts of Nigeria don't fall into this group.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote’s Daughter Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK, Fatima Bello Buried / BREAKING: Senate Backtracks Screens Amaechi / The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.